Malic Acid

Dreamer<3

Does anyone know if Malic Acid is a no no or if we are aloud it? I know we're not allowed Citric acid but was just wondering if anyone can help?????

Thanks xx

According to the book, it's a no no to anything other than black tea, black coffee & water. I don't think Malic Acid is believed to have the same effect on ketosis, but it's best to avoid any soft drinks if you possibly can as they can stimulate your appetite.

I have *never* indulged in a Coke zero, perfectly clear strawberry & kiwi or Asda no added sugar cream soda, which don't contain citric acid, honest guv.

I on the other hand have indulged in both Coke Zero and Sainsburys strawberry and kiwi water, but only in very small amounts. I usually stick to the CD water flavourings or just good old plain water, but occasionally I have a can of Coke Zero- usually as a substitute 'treat' when at the cinema or pub. It has never made me hungry, or crave anything else, so its not a problem for me, but I know it can be for other people. HTH

lol.....thanks ladies. I had some sainsburys water but only a little and i did mix it with plain fizzy water xxx

Back