Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Malic Acid

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dreamer<3, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone know if Malic Acid is a no no or if we are aloud it? I know we're not allowed Citric acid but was just wondering if anyone can help?????

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

According to the book, it's a no no to anything other than black tea, black coffee & water. I don't think Malic Acid is believed to have the same effect on ketosis, but it's best to avoid any soft drinks if you possibly can as they can stimulate your appetite.

I have *never* indulged in a Coke zero, perfectly clear strawberry & kiwi or Asda no added sugar cream soda, which don't contain citric acid, honest guv.

4. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I on the other hand have indulged in both Coke Zero and Sainsburys strawberry and kiwi water, but only in very small amounts. I usually stick to the CD water flavourings or just good old plain water, but occasionally I have a can of Coke Zero- usually as a substitute 'treat' when at the cinema or pub. It has never made me hungry, or crave anything else, so its not a problem for me, but I know it can be for other people. HTH

5. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Hmm you didn't spot my nose growing then... :eek:

6. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol.....thanks ladies. I had some sainsburys water but only a little and i did mix it with plain fizzy water xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.