Maltesers are EVIL...

Northern Lass

Good afternoon everyone. I work in a school and today is the final day of term. As you can imagine there have been loads of parties as well as biscuits and chocolates brought in from the children, i have managed to resist everything....But, now the LARGE box of maltesers have appeared at the end of the desk. Maltesers are only small and very innocent looking, every time i walk by they are calling me to eat them...i am now making special trips, just to pass them.....Thank goodness i only have a couple more hours to go..Happy Christmas everyone xx

I may have been evil this year by accident..
I forgot that my aunt and uncle joined SW earlier in the year, and everyone will be getting a large tin of chocolates from me this year ( well 1 between every couple, so Brother and Sister in law, Aunt and Uncle, and Cousin and Spouse x 2 ) as it only works out to £2.50 each then.. :)
I'm hoping that they'll enjoy them anyway and not think I am deliberately sabotaging their journey..

I would have bought the same for Mom and Dad but since they joined the same time as me I'm now stuck for ideas for them ( It's usually sweets for Mom and a bottle of something for Dad.. )

I may have been evil this year by accident..
I forgot that my aunt and uncle joined SW earlier in the year, and everyone will be getting a large tin of chocolates from me this year ( well 1 between every couple, so Brother and Sister in law, Aunt and Uncle, and Cousin and Spouse x 2 ) as it only works out to £2.50 each then.. :)
I'm hoping that they'll enjoy them anyway and not think I am deliberately sabotaging their journey..

I would have bought the same for Mom and Dad but since they joined the same time as me I'm now stuck for ideas for them ( It's usually sweets for Mom and a bottle of something for Dad.. )

Socks for Dad and smellies for Mom? Cliched, but practical! And if your Mom can't be pampered with chocolate, at least she'll feel good smelling yummy!X

They had them around a few years ago as a Christmas edition but they are hard to get hold of now. I have only just found them again in one of my local shops, yum, me is a very happy bunny :)

Why not get them a SW recipe book or something for the kitchen like a good non-stick pan (essential for good sin-free fried eggs!!)

How about a nice hamper of fruit between the 2 of them. Looks spectacular, tastes good and is syn free. Or tickets to the theatre or cinema, forgive me as I have no idea of price on these. A day trip out.......lots of food free presents for slimmers out there.

LOL DH has just said or blow the lot and buy them white maltesers.!!!

Back