MammyLongLegs Diary

MammyLongLegs

Hi,

I am 29 years old and presently am a fulltime mother to 2 and 4 year old boys and I am 3 stone overweight.

I have started many many diets before and failed every time.

I got the shock of my life last week when I was tagged in photos on Facebook and I couldn't actually believe I was so big :sigh: (I think my bedroom mirror is faulty because I never thought I was so big!). Anyway I joined SW for the first time on Monday and am determined to lose the weight for health and vanity reasons. I have also never done an online weightloss diary so I am a bit embarrassed.

So far things are going well and I am not hungry at all which I always was on WW. Hoping next week that the scales tell me I am down a few pounds.

This is a fantastic site btw.

hiya hun - aww don't be embarassed about having an on line diary, it's yours to write whatever you want in (check out mine for pure ramble). SW is brilliant, I'm sure you'll love it and get to where you want to be before you know it.

Good luck, any questions, just ask xxx

Thanks Louise!

Haven't had a chance to update yet but I have stuck to the plan for the last week so I am hoping for a loss this evening :)

Last edited:
hiya, just seen that youve got a diary too :) so pleased youve got that great weight loss in your first week!

im a full time mummy to my 2 girls at the minute too and their both 4 and 2 just like your boys.

anyway better stop typing as i can feel myself going into another ramble lol x

Thanks ladies, still going strong and sticking to the plan. Have been very hungry for the last few days but have been filling up on free food. We are off on hols next week for a few days so I am planning and preparing and will taking lots of food with me so I don't fall off the wagon.

:)

Well I weighed in this morning and I have STS! I was good food wise all week but I went to a party on Saturday night and drank too much. Plan for this week is to stick to the plan 100%, drink water and walk, walk, walk.

Week 1 = -5.5lbs
Week 2 = STS

Have been sticking to the plan all week, eating lots of free food, drinking water and eating between 5 and 15 syns daily but for some reason I don't feel positive about losing next week. I am tempted to have a sneaky weigh in myself to check my progress.

Ok have neglected this diary, have lost another 3.5lbs making an 8lb loss since July 20th. Am happy with this :):)

Last edited:
Back