Man, Im Back Again.

STAYPUFT

Hi all
This is my second attempt at SW, I rejoined my local group 2 weeks ago after feeling really miserable and uncomfortable, I made my new years resolution and went along, I was really nervous about going back again but there was no need to be, A warm welcome and no questions asked made me feel at ease.
I stuck to the original/green plan and was rewarded with a great weight loss of 19lbs over my first 2 weeks.
I am now getting stuck in with the healthy eating plan and feel better already.
I like the MiniMins site as i can pick up lots of Tips, Recipes and new friends.
Good luck to everyone.
Jus. :snoopyhouse:

Last edited:
19 lbs!!!! holy cow, that's impressive...
you'd give the guys on UK's biggest loser a run for their money at that rate..

fantastic - really well done - let us know how you continue your journey. Best wishes.

Wow, 19lbs over first 2 weeks. Congrats! That's absolute fantastic.
I started SW again as well but at home. Haven't quite wrapped my head around EE yet and therefore stick with Red/Green too.
All the best!

That's amazing!

Stick with it. I find reading this website is a good inspiration and keeps me on track if I'm feeling a little naughty! Good luck with the rest of your journey.

:woohoo: blimey, excellent losses so far, well done!

got any tips for getting that amazing loss - have you been exercising a lot!

Fab results - good luck x

Hi everyone, Thank you ever so much for your kind words of support, It's a real inspiration to read how your are loosing weight and exchanging ideas on what to eat.
I am due to be weighed on Friday and cant wait to see how i have done, I have a lot of weight to shift so i hope the bulk of it should come off pretty quick with hard work.
The only exercise i am doing at the moment is taking my little dog ''Baz'' :doggy:for a nice long walk everyday for about an hour, I cant do much more at the moment as i suffer from back and knee pains due to being overweight. :(
I hope to increase my walking distance a little every week as the weight comes off and later think about some serious exercise.
Good luck to everyone this week with your weight loss.
Jus.

Well done with your weight loss ... u are doing really well xxxx

Back