Man on a mission to lose 3 stones

Rocker

Hi all just starting the old weight watchers today,
I'm looking to lose 3 stones any tips or stories please that will help me on my way. Thanks Rocker x:)

Not tried ww but good luck!

Not being sexist, but another male on the wagon. Now Rocker make small but lasting changes. You will be doing weekly weigh in, but judge your loss monthly. And smile if you can manage the 1lb a week loss, as you travels on rd to losing. Best wishes

Not being sexist, but another male on the wagon. Now Rocker make small but lasting changes. You will be doing weekly weigh in, but judge your loss monthly. And smile if you can manage the 1lb a week loss, as you travels on rd to losing. Best wishes

Thanks very much Jockiejoe:)

i lost a lot on ww before, but just couldnt get my head around it when they changed to pro-points :( if you have never done discover, or if its been a long time you'll do fine, i know loads of people who are doing fab on it...good luck to you!

i lost a lot on ww before, but just couldnt get my head around it when they changed to pro-points :( if you have never done discover, or if its been a long time you'll do fine, i know loads of people who are doing fab on it...good luck to you!

Yes i have not done it for years but i think i still know how to do it (i hope) Thanks Starry eyed girl :)

Get Started On UR WEIGHT LOSS NOW !!

If ur lookin 2 start on ur weight loss ive tried every diet pill, spent a fortune on quick fixes.. I tried " 3 day diet " follow it exactly its a guranteed 10lbs in 3days n it actualy worked 4 me, now im haven healthy breakfast, lunch n dinners!
B- boiled egg, toast & banana
- porridge & banana
- fruit & fibre & fruit

L - salad
- chiken wrap

- soup
& fruit

D - meat or fish with lots of veg
- stir fry

- fruit, lowfat yogurt

DONT EAT AFTER 6pm !!

Also i just started takin ZANTRE -x3 blue tub. take 2 every day they giv me so much energy 2 exercise n burn off food good so ill keep you updated
Ive lost stone & 2lbs. i hav another 3 stone 2 go n hope i get rid of it the next 3months Lol!

amy xx:)

welcome rocker! i have every faith you'll do it, good luck :)

Back