Man on a mission

Day two and feeling good.

Went for a cycle this morning before work at 2:30pm, just had breakfast: porridge pack with added mixed spice.

I think I'm going to find this easier if I have my first pack around this time and then a shake around 5, dinner (chilli pack with mushroom an asparagus) around 7 and final bar around ten 10pm.

I find the curry packs and chilli packs delicious, which I suppose helps :)

I've never had any problem but my dad who is also following the plan had a lot of stomach cramps at the start and he put it down to the veg but after a few days it settled down and he was fine x

Yeah we are allowed oxo but as they do contain carbs we need to be careful not to use so many, you can use the slim and save mealplanner to make sure you don't go over your Cals and carbs x

Last edited:
I hate them, hate cottage pie too x

Defo my fave. I love the spicy spaghetti too.

I've been naughty tonight, stuck to my packs and protein allowance but had a few vodka and zero cokes and was my friends leaving party.

Will it effect anything?

Well I failed, I caved in and ended up on a 3 day bender.

It wasn't food it was alcohol.

Done 100 % today and realised to succeed I new to a) not drink alcohol ha, and b) have a shake an bar during the day and two meal packs with eh together on a night. I've just had mix spicy spaghetti and chilli con carne with mushroom. Safe to say I'm stuffed.

100 % from here on in, felt so shitty for failing.

I don't mean this to sound horrible but it's probably the best thing that could have happened to you, VLCD's are so hard that you need to be strong to stay on track and I think the best thing to keep you on track is a failure because everytime you reach for a drink from now on your going to remember how bad you felt this time and ask yourself if it's really worth it?

When I did a vlcd last year I remember taking a night off to have a chinese, i had looked forward to it for months but the reality was that when i finally had it, it didn't taste as good anywhere near as good as I thought it would and it definitely wasn't worth the weight gain, so now when I'm craving anything I always remember how crappy I felt and it has kept me on track for 7 wks.

My trick to staying 100% is to allow myself a planned night off every now and again and it gives me something to look forward to :).

Good luck with staying 100% through to Xmas :) x

Last edited:
Thank you so much.

I agree it has really made me look at this in a positive way and I'm excited about sticking to 100 %.

I will keep in mind how shitty I felt and know if I stick 100 % I can enjoy a few days at Xmas :)

Back