Man on a mission

Omg I hated hated hated the curry pack was vile. Glad u liked it thoh how u getting on? It's great ur doing this most men wouldn't be able to hack it! My hubby for one. He could lose about 3st but don't think he cud ever last on this!

They're defo my favourite.

Made a lovely "Nicoise salad" for dinner. I'm sure we are allowed tinned tuna? Anyway was tuna, cucumber, shallot and hard boiled egg.

I'm doing good, just need to get to the 5th day mark as that's when I seem to fall. However when friends at work found out I was doing it they were like "WTF? WHY?"

But I just wanna do it for me, started back in gym which always makes me feel good.

Payday Friday and got a date so will be hard to not drink but I will just pour the drinks and pretend ha! Up at 7 am Saturday for a 12 hr shift so don't want to be hung over or fail.

Plans for Xmas is have Xmas day and Boxing Day off, I'm working both but allowing myself some nibbles (never been one for Xmas dinner) and then 100% to NYE, have that and NYD off (every year I cook an Indian feast for friends) and then back on from January.

Feeling positive ?

I'm glad to hear your still on plan, just think how good you'll feel having your Indian feast at New Year knowing you deserve a night off for staying on plan :) x

Thank you. It really does get easier as you go on. I read somewhere on here that someone likes the empty feeling they have on this diet, I agree.

Plus helps when seeing losses. :)

Well done on your losses so far!!
You're doing great.
:)

Well ladies, I've been off here for a while as I found it wasn't helping but just wanted u all to know I'm now 13st 6lb which is a 2 stone loss.

I'm so happy. I've been exercising sh*t loads, using the packs and also taking T5 diet pills as I found I was too tempted to eat so they curbed by appetite, gave me energy and I just used the packs as meals (even though I didn't want them.)

Any way hope you're all doing brilliant and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Back