• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

managed to glug my way through the most water ever today

I will look forward to hearing about your weigh in, Mike! I too increased my water intake to 5 litres this week. I will let you know after my weigh in tomorrow!

Ok guys...

weigh in complete

Last week I lost 4lbs and was drinking 4 litres religiously.

This week I drank 6 litres and lost 6 1/2lbs! I didn't do anything else any differently!

:)

So it MUST make a difference!

This really is interesting. When I started, I was so good with the water, consuming on average 4-5 litres a day. At this stage my weight loss was in the region of 4-5lb a week, but lately I have really been struggling with the water (to be honest, some days only having 2 litres). Not only has my weight loss dropped to 3lb a week, but I have also noticed that I have had an oubreak of spots. It looks like I will have to force myself to get the H2O down me! I really wish that I could have the water flavourings, because I really like them, but they really seem to make me suffer (excessive wind and diarrhoea!). For me, the worst part of the diet is the volume of water that I need to drink.