managed to glug my way through the most water ever today

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
am sloshing around tonight with 5.5 litres of water inside me. I have decided to try and up my water consumption this week to see if it makes any difference to my loss.
Does more water improve losses? Experience please!

I'll be able to tell you tomorrow after my weigh in Yorkie...I upped it from 4 to 6 this week. :)

I will look forward to hearing about your weigh in, Mike! I too increased my water intake to 5 litres this week. I will let you know after my weigh in tomorrow!

Ok guys...

weigh in complete

Last week I lost 4lbs and was drinking 4 litres religiously.

This week I drank 6 litres and lost 6 1/2lbs! I didn't do anything else any differently!

:)

So it MUST make a difference!

Well, I had a weigh in tonight and I lost 5 pounds. I drink 5 litres this whole week!

Interesting!

This really is interesting. When I started, I was so good with the water, consuming on average 4-5 litres a day. At this stage my weight loss was in the region of 4-5lb a week, but lately I have really been struggling with the water (to be honest, some days only having 2 litres). Not only has my weight loss dropped to 3lb a week, but I have also noticed that I have had an oubreak of spots. It looks like I will have to force myself to get the H2O down me! I really wish that I could have the water flavourings, because I really like them, but they really seem to make me suffer (excessive wind and diarrhoea!). For me, the worst part of the diet is the volume of water that I need to drink.

Back