Management here I come!!!

Stardreamer

Supportive
Foundation stage has met it's final curtain!!..............Bring on Management!!!
Total weight loss 51lbs.
Start weight 13stones 11lbs. End Weight 10stones 2lbs.

Today is day 97 and I have started maintenance. I feel so ready for it. Times have been really hard over the past 100 days and times have been really great. I am now officially a slim person. The first time I have been this since childhood and it feels Great!!!

At last I have loads of energy and feel happy. For years I think that I have been in an almost depressive state. I can now shop in River Island, Top shop ect!! and feel confident that the size 12's that I pick up will fit. No more squeezzing into size 16/18. That is if I could get them past my thighs!!

Anyone on lighterlife who is struggling please let me be proof that it works. You will get through the hard times as good ones are just round the corner.

Now I have to commence the real battle and that is too keep the weight off and be a happy, slim person forever.

I would really like to thank this site as I feel that without it I would have most certainly failed.
Good Luck to you all.:wave_cry:
xx

Last edited:
wow, well done!

I bet it will all take a while to sink in!

Congratulations on getting to your goal

Mags
xxxx

Congratulations u sound so motivated. will look forward to your posts as you go through management

party-smiley-020.gif
Congratulations Stardreamer on your fantastic Success!!!
smilie_fee.gif

party-smiley-006.gif
Best wishes with management
party-smiley-006.gif

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations!!!
Please keep posting - it's a huge inspiration to those of us who are almost there and have a stone still to lose before we go over to management. hearing about you succeed helps us keep our eyes on the prize!!!
Best of luck with management - I'm sure you'll give it the same dedication that you gave Foundation and you'll succeed in maintaining the new you!
xx

I am finding Management really hard!!

I would like to say a big thank you to Nce1, LenaL, Gainjingirl, Mini, Fuzzys Angel, Amandajayne, Kazz and Fallenangel!! it's always a great feeling when you get a response to your thread.

I have to be honest with you all but at the moment I am really finding management really hard and I am only in day2!! I had chicken breast last night and again today along with my packs. I just feel like I want to eat!! Not just eat but eat loads!! I feel soo hungry but I recognise that it is emotional hunger rather than true hunger!! It's a bit like treat/reward............meaning......"Oh Tracy you have done sooo well go and have a glass of wine or the pack of wafer thin chicken in the fridge!!" This is terrible I know!
BUT If am going to do a management diary then I have to be completely and utterly honest.

Part of me feels that I have cracked it and do not want to do management BUT I feel like I need to give it a go... The last time that i was 10stones 1 lbs was when I was 11 years old!!.. Just the thought of another 12 weeks of being controlled by lighterlife is killing me!! Also the cost as hubby is on CD at the moment.

If you can imagine being sooo happy and excited with not a care in the world then that is where I am at the moment. I am full of self esteem, confidence, assertivenes and a fantastic feeling of well being.

Amandajayne I have read your thread regarding your management diary, many times, and wish that I could be like you!!

Thanks Mags, Yes you are right it is taking a long time to sink in that I am actually a slim healthy person. I love to see my profile in a shop window and hardly recognise myself. I feel like dancing around the window!! Lol...xx

LenaL You have done so well reaching week 9 on management!! Congratualations on having lost a further 11lbs!! I definately need some tips!!xx

Hello Gainjingirl, I have watched your progress from my day 1 and you are my true inspiration. Thank you. I love your website. Before you know it you will be on management too.xx

Thanks Mini for all your words of support over the past months. They have meant soo much to me. I love this site.xx

Hi Fuzzys Angel MANDI!! I look forward to seeing you next week. Enjoy your last week on packs!!xx

Thanks Kazz you are always there for everyone who needs advice and help. Thanks for all your posts. They are great.xx

Thanks Nce1- I hope you enjoy my posts!! Thanks for your replyxx

Anyway this is my story so far..... I hope you enjoy my further complete honesty. I could write a complete bed of roses but instesd I am going to be brutallly honest.
xx

Last edited:
Congratulations:D :D :D

I am so looking forward to reading your journal in the next few weeks whilst on my way to management.......

Keep strong and enjoy the new you xxxxxx

Thanks Toots for all your kind words.

You are doing brilliantly on your weight loss!! Well done hun!!
I have started a management diary on the lighter life forum. I hope it will help you to see what is in the very near future. You have already done a quarter of your journey!! Time will fly by.
Keep focused hun.
xx

Hiya Stardreamer,

congratulations to you girlie, you have done brilliantly :D

the cost of lighterlife will go down now every few weeks as you need less packs...

Stick with it girl, whats another 12 weeks in the grand scheme of things :p

:D hi stardreamer
well done , im so impressed , it must be hard having to deal with the 'options' of different foods again and i can see why all those emotional hungers would creep up again , i guess youre on a new journey back to the real world and this is where most of our demons lie ,but you made it to management HOW FAB IS THAT !!!!! think abot how many people couldnt even think about 97 days of abstinence let alone do it !!!! you are an amazing stong individual to have made it this far and once youve have a word in your own shell like :D a few dozen times youll soon be able to conquer those emotional triggers again and walk on into the future with a clear head, healthy mentality and a HOT 10 STONE FIGURE !!!!!!!
GO YOU !!!!

Hi Tracey

Fantastic! Big well done - how wonderful it must feel to have reached your goal. I have decided to stay in abstinence for 2 more weeks to try and shift these last couple of pounds. I am so looking forward to and the same time dreading going into management but I really want to get it right. I am so scared I will fall of the wagon big time and have to face the battle again being in our totally out of control. I'll watch your journey with interest and thoughts of support are with you.

Here's to Management!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• cheers.jpg
    cheers.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 27
As one at the start of the process just wanted to say a huge well done for doing so well getting this far! I only hope I can be you in the not too distant future!! WELL DONE!!

Congratulations

Well done! Isn`t it a great feeling to be able to shop for smaller sizes? So much more choice (and it also opens up the charity shops, ha ha!).
I`m still the same size as I was when I ceased abstience (which is fine for me), had a little blip over Christmas but am okay. Please take a look at a my new thread entitled `Beyond Chocolate`, it might be a help to you later on.
Keep up the good work and well done again, bet you feel like a million $$$$$$$$$$$$

The road to management has not been as easy as I had hoped and expected. But I am still a success.

I decided, about 5 weeks ago, to go it alone as the money pressures were too much. I feel that I have been managing very well on my own.

To date I have been eating lots of yummy salads with fat free dressings/balsamic vinegar accompanied by different proteins eg. tuna, turkey, chicken. I thoroughly enjoy them.
Snacks are usually seeds/nuts, raisins/sultanas or fruit.
I have aslo enjoyed home made chilli con carne, chicken tikka(dry) roast dinners with lots of seasonal vegetables and fish.

I have chosen not to include bread, potatoes, rice and pasta in my diet. Instead I have a large helping of vegetables and
I have not returned to milk in my tea or coffee.

I am currently 10stones 4 lbs which I am very happy about. I do not weigh myself everyday as I used to when on the diet. I am now going with how my size 12 clothes feel. I weighed myself this moring and the last time I weighed myself was a month ago and I have remained the same.

My life will never be the same again as far as food is concerened. Lighterlife has completely changed my view. I am so much more aware about what I am eating. I have had the occasional glass of wine, chocolates , biscuits ect. and have enjoyed them. BUT its the quantity which is now different and also I do not view it as a treat. It is just food which is fuel for my body to work efficiently. I now know the feeling of hunger and when I feel it I deal with it.

I love my new life and the new me. I am a healthy thirty something who is enjoying ever minute. I am a happier and less stressed person. I have become stronger in mind and body and am slightly selfish. My needs and my family needs now come first.

Lighterlife has been the best experiance. I am now the person that I have always dreamed of being.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Its always good to see the other side of management without lighterlife.
xx

Back