MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

Ooh I've only got 60 to go!!

Soon be there haha!

Hmm looking forward to my stir fry... need to stock up on free foods as am mega hungry at the min! xx

Hello here to follow as just see your stone roses photo from page 3 I think. Went to see them in Heaton Park last year it was ace! Xx

Hello here to follow as just see your stone roses photo from page 3 I think. Went to see them in Heaton Park last year it was ace! Xx

Hello there, thanks for popping by! Heaton Park was amazing wasn't it, have you seen the DVD Made of Stone? It's excellent xxx

NOM

Determined to get to my 1500th post and join EB's dairy ASAP...

31st October 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Alpen Light Bar (HEX B), Banana

Lunch - Turkey Salad with HEXA Feta and FF Salad Dressing, FF Fromage Frais & Frozen Berries

Snacks - Banana, Satsuma

Evening Meal -JP and Beans - having a slice of my sister's bday cake she's saved for me so calling it 15 syns!

Syns - 15/15

Hex - 2/2

Feeling good and motivated today, that "first week feeling" is here and so going to make the most of it xx

Oh I will haha xx

I am thinking of trying yoga, I've never done it before and I've heard it can work wonders for posture/breathing etc.

Not so much for a weight loss boost but just to do something!!

I never seem to have time to exercise anymore - I think I will have to try at the weekends more! I need to do stomach crunches! tone tone tone! x

What we need EB is some Jillian back in our lives!!!! She nevers lets us down!! xx

What we need EB is some Jillian back in our lives!!!! She nevers lets us down!! xx

Oh I love her. Trouble is, my little one gets me up at 6:30/7am and needs constant getting ready attention - which means I have to get myself showered and ready before she gets up - so unless I get up at 5am I don't think I have time in my life for the shred! boooooooooooooooo!

Are you and hubby thinking of having a family soon?

Oh I love her. Trouble is, my little one gets me up at 6:30/7am and needs constant getting ready attention - which means I have to get myself showered and ready before she gets up - so unless I get up at 5am I don't think I have time in my life for the shred! boooooooooooooooo!

Are you and hubby thinking of having a family soon?

We are selling our apartment at the moment and then buying a house so its def on the agenda after then! Need some space first though haha xxx

Back