MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

1st November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Alpen Light Bar (HEX B), Banana, Coffe (1)

Lunch - Bacon and Salad with HEXA Feta and FF Salad Dressing, 2 x plums

Snacks - Satsuma

Evening Meal - Gammon, 2 eggs, SW chips and mushy peas, Activia yog, Jaffa Cake Bar (4.5)

Syns - 5.5/15

Hex - 2/2

I made the fatal error of watching Man vs Food whilst I ate my salad at lunch... now all I can think about is the ribs!!!!!!

I made the fatal error of watching Man vs Food whilst I ate my salad at lunch... now all I can think about is the ribs!!!!!!

That's what the program does to me, it makes me want food I wouldn't normally eat!!!

I recorded a yoga programme a couple of weeks ago which is aimed specifically at helping back pain. I have suffered a bit this year with back pain so thought it might help... Have to admit I haven't looked at it yet... lol Happy weekend xxx

Time to catch up on the weekend's food...

2nd November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Bran Flakes (HEX B&A milk), Banana

Lunch - FF Supernoodles, Packet of crisps (5.5)

Snacks - Grapes, Celery, Humous (5)

Evening Meal - Turkey Skewers with courgette, pepper, onion and mushrooms, sweet potato wedges, Tsatziki (3)

Syns - 13.5/15

Hex - 2/2

Last edited:
3rd November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Bran Flakes (HEX B & HEXA milk), Banana

Lunch - FF Supernoodles, 2 slices Best of Both (9), Crisps (5.5)

Snacks -

Evening Meal - Steak and Salad, Wine (5)

Syns - 19.5/15

Hex - 2/2

Last edited:
Monday 4th November 2013

B - HEX B Alpen bar, Banana

L - Waitrose Tuna Nicoise Salad (6), Humous and Carrot sticks (4), Mango Pieces

D - Pork, Parsnip Mash and Spring Greens, Muller Greek Yog (0.5), Jaffa Cake Bar (4.5)

S - Plum, Satsuma

Total: 15/15

Hex: 1/2

Last edited:
How was your weekend babe.? xxx

Y'know I was pretty much on plan!! Didn't really do anything all weekend though, aiming for the same this week and hopefully a good loss.

I'm heading to a new class tomorrow! Some girls at work have been going to a different class so going to try there as my last C was useless (she said she "hated" cooking and her top recipe was blending a can of chopped toms, can of carrots and can of baked beans for a "free super soup").

xx

Last edited:
Ooh only 30 or so posts and I can get back in your diary!!

MMM she sounds very inspirational! gah!

Hope you like the new class, I know that I need the group weigh in to keep on plan!

Your food looks great over the weekend - but do you have dry bran flakes? *yuk*

MMM she sounds very inspirational! gah!

Hope you like the new class, I know that I need the group weigh in to keep on plan!

Your food looks great over the weekend - but do you have dry bran flakes? *yuk*

Haha, I'm such a numpty, I used HEXA milk of course, knew I'd had my HEXs lol xx

Looking forward to trying a new class as last time I really "got in" to a class I lost loads!!!! Shame my then C stopped doing it cos the new one was never as good.

Heard good things about this lady though so hopefully I'll be able to get in the zone.

Going to get a 6 week countdown to start with xx

Tuesday 5th November 2013

B - HEX B Alpen bar

L - Chicken salad, HEXA feta, cherry tomatoes, radishes, Waitrose salsa (1)

D - Gnocchi (4), onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, bacon, mozarella (8) (I know)

S -

Total: 13/15

Hex: 2/2

Last edited:
Looking forward to new class tonight! xx

Back