MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

I've just demolished a load of mango, 3 of my 5 a day according to the pack...! Greeeeedy!

I've also had pink wee from eating too much beetroot:D

7th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Peanut Hifi Bar (HEX B), Muller greek yog (0.5)

Lunch - Turkey salad with lettuce, cherry tomato, radishes, HEX A Cheddar, Humous (4)

Snacks - Vimto no added sugar cordial, 2 x coffees (2), Melon, Mango, Grapes

Evening Meal - Going to a gig so a very quick Best of Both x 2 toast slices (9) plus baked beans

Syns - 15.5/15

Ooh 12 more posts til EB's diary!!!!! xx

Yeah, what gig? ages since I've been to a gig, I've got my eye out for Jack Johnson gigs nxt year when we are in America, I'd love him to be touring & go & see him, that would be fab.u.lous:D

Jake Bugg, very excited he's great! I would like to see Jack Johnson too, we had Better Together as one of our songs when we signed the register at our wedding :) xx

I reckon I might make your diary today EB at this rate! xx

Ooh nearly there....!

5 more to go, better get on the main board!

2 more posts!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Still can't get in wahhhhhhh.... maybe 1501 will do it xx

8th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Peanut Hifi Bar (HEX B), Muller greek yog (0.5)

Lunch - Pork salad with lettuce, cherry tomato, radishes, HEX A Cheddar, FF French Dressing

Snacks - Vimto no added sugar cordial, 2 x coffees (2), Muller greek yog (0.5)

Evening Meal - Stuffed peppers with lean lamb mince, onion, rice and using (12) syns on halloumi cheese cos its worth it!

Syns - 15/15

Think I'm going to need some damage control free food to get through weekend - we are having a quiet one which means a lot of time hanging around the fridge!

Going to get some packs of mango and grapes at lunch and maybe a packet of ham and laughing cow triangles.

Just completed my first 100% weekend in a LONG time! :)

Food coming up xxx

Back