MancBird's Weightloss Diary

STS this week! Which I was very pleased with as I had a flexi syn night for my OH's birthday and went for tapas...!

1lb a week club still on target overall though... going for another 1lb this week! Good luck for WI EB!!

In a much better mood today as well thankfully, was a right miserable sod yesterday!

xxxxxxx

Haha glad u have recovered!! And u are doing well to keep on track with ur lb per week xx

Hi All, Happy New Week to you all, I had a relatively good weekend considering I went to 2 gigs Friday and Sunday (Liam Gallagher's new band Beady Eye were AMAZING!) and a night out on Saturday, I stuck to the gin and slims and came out about 15 syns over for the weekend, which I will be working off the next couple of days with Zumba and an exercise bike 15km!

Got my first totally free weekend of 2011 this weekend coming, so looking forward to being 100% for the next 10 days and getting 2lb off over the next 2 weigh ins!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh MB i wanna see Beady Eye (well its Oasis minus Noel isnt it!?!) and they are doing gig near us at the end of the month - trying to get tickets through work cos we do the rigging and lighting!!!

2lbs in 2 weigh ins - thats the way treacle!! you can do it! xxxx

Ooh MB i wanna see Beady Eye (well its Oasis minus Noel isnt it!?!) and they are doing gig near us at the end of the month - trying to get tickets through work cos we do the rigging and lighting!!!

2lbs in 2 weigh ins - thats the way treacle!! you can do it! xxxx

Deffo get your hands on some tickets if you can, they were fantastic! xxxxx

10 days of 100%, seems sooo impressive, but probably fairly easy if you can hibernate!! I struggle with hibernating, altho I'm not doing too badly at the moment, due to boring study and bf being away!! Good luck with it! xx

10 days of 100%, seems sooo impressive, but probably fairly easy if you can hibernate!! I struggle with hibernating, altho I'm not doing too badly at the moment, due to boring study and bf being away!! Good luck with it! xx

He he, I would have no chance if I was going out, but as we are staying in I can be really good and exercise! xxxxx

1/2lb off! Not quite the 1lb club but still in the right direction... aiming for 1.5lb this week to make it up and get that long elisive 2 stone sticky... got no plans for the weekend and doing the shred dvd from tomorrow night so fingers crossed I get it this week at last!!! xxxxxxx

Well done on your loss MB :)

I gained half an lb this week so to motivate me I have just ordered the elusive shred dvd and I'm scared already!!! Just watched a bit of it on you tube to get an idea of what was involved... Really just want it to arrive now so I can crack on but it prob won't arrive til the middle of next week when I've lost all motivation to be fit!! xx

Thanks ladies!

I watched the Shred Level 1 on the net last night to get an idea, my dvd is due today and going out to Argos to grab some free weights (as if I have those in the house lol).... I'm entering into it with some fear and trepidation but hoping for good results, did my measurements last night and was disappointed not to see much change from January!

Join Team Shreddie Laura!! xxxxx

Yep, I'm definitely up for being a Shreddie if the results are as good as promised!! Have already decided I will be making the effort to get up earlier in the mornng to get it over with! I too watched it on You Tube last night, so ready to give it a bash - just hope Play don't take too long to send it out, their free postage sometimes takes forever... I won't be using weights, I will be using tins of beans lol!! xx

I was gonna use beans as well but then started panicking that as I'm such a clumsy bugger I might drop a can on my head or something... you watch, I'll prob drop a dumbell instead... xxxxx

Lol yeh, I don't think dumbells are any lighter than a tin of beans!! xx

Day one of shred.... OUCH! It started hurting about halfway through lol, was aching most of last night but its let up a bit today, can still feel it in my arms and legs though... dreading tonight LOL!!

NO PAIN NO GAIN (or loss lol). EB has inspired me, I can do this, its only 30 days... (well, 29 today and 28 tomorrow!).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh God, I'm dreading it already - as you say it's only 30 days... 20 mins a day... In the grand scheme of things, for a perfect body... One question tho, what do you do after the 30 days?? Wait for it to go all wobble and start again??!! xx

I was wondering this - i think after 30 days i might do it every other day and depending how i feel do level one, two or three.

I have 25 days left and i really think i can feel my abs coming along (under my pooch of flab!!!)

LETS GET THROUGH THIS GIRLIES!!!! xxx

Really?? I am quite cynical about exercise and always assume it would take months for me to get a decent figure... Can't wait to get started tho, if it really is going to give the results it promises!! xx

I am not saying my pooch is a six pack, but you know when it feels just that little less 'wobblesome' (is that a word) xxxx

Back