MancBird's Weightloss Diary

omg babe - WOW!!!! pound a week rules!!!!!

blown it out the water!! :) xxx

I think I ate so much rubbish over my birthday my body thought I was starting all over again!

Def going for a pound again this week, this rules!! :) xxxxxxx

Thank you! Still so pleased, its def helped me stay on track this week as well, really hoping for another loss this week! xxxxxxxx

Good luck for your WI xx

Had a good week so fingers crossed, will let you know...!

Its my fella's birthday this weekend and eating out tomorrow, Sunday and Tuesday with various friends and family and going out drinking on Saturday... agh, tough week ahead, I'd better get researching restaurant menus!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2lb off! Bloody brilliant, chuffed to bits... this is my lowest since joining!! xxxxx

Just realised that the loss last night means I am now not only at my lowest since joining a year ago, but I am also the lowest weight I have been for 10 YEARS!!

I haven't been this weight since University! :) xxxxxx

That's the feeling I can't wait to get to, when I can't remember being so skinny!! I still have a few lb to get there but that's what my motivation is!! Well done on your loss, you are doing really well, even with the odd treat! xxx

**does a happy dance** well done honey - another lb off next week then?? xxx i wonder if our philosophy is relaxing the weight off you!?

x

**does a happy dance** well done honey - another lb off next week then?? xxx i wonder if our philosophy is relaxing the weight off you!?

x

I've been thinking that, by taking the pressure off and going for that 1lb a week, I seem to have started something in my body where it wants to shift more...

Still, going for 1lb this week!!! Although tbh I'd take an STS with all the eating out I have planned xxxxxxx

That's the feeling I can't wait to get to, when I can't remember being so skinny!! I still have a few lb to get there but that's what my motivation is!! Well done on your loss, you are doing really well, even with the odd treat! xxx

Thank you, we're all doing well aren't we, which proves that MMs really works as a support site! Good luck for this week Laura xxxxxxxxx

Definitely, without this site, I think I would have gone down the pan already - especially when you start chatting to people regularly and you are interested in how everyone is doing etc

I know that people here wouldn't be disappointed, but I'd feel like I was letting a whole load more people down if I did crap on plan!! xx

Morning, is anyone else in a total sh*tter of a mood today? I'm feeling all low and insecure, I hate feeling like this!!!!!!! Booooooo!! xxxxxx

Aww, what's up?? I'm at work with tonnes to do, so my mood could be better, or I could just get on with it rather than skiving on here, oops!!!

xxx

Ha ha, me too lol! I don't know what's up really, just having an insecure and fed up type of day, hope it lifts! xxxxx

Is it nice weather with you? One of my problems is that I have a gorgeous view out my window at work, so I feel couped up having to be in here all day... booo. And it's still dark by the time I get home at night, so not much fun there either!!

Y'know that could be it, its lovely out and I do feel a bit cooped in the office!! xxxxx

Back