MancBird's Weightloss Diary

I'm feeling like today's weigh in isn't going to be a great reflection for me. I haven't been eating badly, but I feel like I've struggled a bit with getting my superfree in. Don't feel like I've lost anything, and bf doesn't think I have either!! Have got my heavy weekend this weekend so that 5lb I lost could all go back on lol!!! Fingers crossed I'm imagining the worst! Good luck with your WI xx

Good Luck Laura for your weigh in. If you've stuck to it then you should have lost. You can't always see the loss, if you know what I mean?!

xx

Definitely, Laura are you taking measurements as well? I've had periods where the scales didn't move but the tape measure moved inwards!! Sure your good work will pay off xxxxxxx

I haven't taken measurements as such, but I bought a pair of trousers for work a while ago, size 12 (which is the size of the ones I currently wear) and they are still far too tight around the thighs and ass!!! I assumed they would be a bit slacker by now, but no progress on them yet!!

Whatever happens, I'm not giving up this time! xx

OK, so the results are on... I GAINED 4LBS!

I have now managed to pile 6lbs on in 2 WEEKS, thus ruling out 4 weeks of hard work from January to lose 5.5lbs.

There were nearly tears at the scales... but then I kept telling myself what do you expect? 2 weeks of meals out, birthday treats, drinking and going out... that is the result.

I got home and jumped straight on the exercise bike for a 16k cycle... thats 500 cals gone to start with. Its Valentine's weekend and we are going for a meal on Saturday, so will be having a higher limit that day and redistributing the rest of my syns over the week... I'm so angry and disappointed with myself, why do I keep doing this?

Will I ever get that 2 stone award?!?! Every time I get within a pound I lose the plot!

ARGHGHGHGHHHHHHHH!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Aww, hope you're ok. I definitely think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, it was your birthday week after all!!! And as long as you enjoyed it, don't feel guilty. You seem to have the motivation to get right back on track so you will, and I'm sure those 6lb will fall off again xxx

Thanks Mav, sure I'll be over it in a day, just so damn anoyed right now lol! xxxxxx

I know exactly how you feel honey - EXACTLY! i gained last week (5.5 - but techinically 4 due to the Scales fiasco) and it sucks.

I am now back on plan with fire in my belly. I enjoyed the food i ate and the drinks i drank in order to achieve the might gain - but darn it i am NOT having it sticking around now!

I am focused and determined to lose 1lb a week from NOW until the wedding - anything more is a bonus!

ARE YOU WITH ME? :D xxx

TOO RIGHT I'm with you!! Gonna get my mini targets on my sig xxxxxxxxx

I do feel for you MB. I know exactly how you feel. I used to do that on WW some weeks then by the time it got to WI I could have been physically sick - pathetic I know, but you know you're gonna have a gain and feel so mad with yourself for doing it.

Get back on the horse (or bike in your case), you can and will do this. It's one week and you know how it happened, draw a line under it and start afresh.

Good luck this week xxxxxxxxxx

:hug99:

Thanks SB, I seem to have a mental block whenever a birthday or celebration comes round, it turns into a week of events and over synning!

Here's to a better week this week xxxxxxxxxx

Morning all,

Had a good day yesterday, and feeling up for it and positive for the weekend! Here's my strategy!

I'm going to a friend's house tonight, but I'm driving so I won't drink (other than good old DC of course), we are supposed to be getting a takeaway so I am going to order a chicken kebab but ask for it on a massive bed of salad without the pitta or any sauce (not really bothered, not a massive fan of those types of takeaways anyhow) and take some home made humous and carrot sticks for dipping while we have a natter!

Saturday night we are going out for a Valentine's meal to The Hale Grill, I have taken a look at the menu and its really easy to adapt, can have a salad starter with no dressing, a steak and jacket potato and there's even a fruit platter, will feel like a feast but staying low syn! I am going to use my syns for a couple of vodka and DCs.

Sunday I'm not up to much so should be a good day, and going to hit the exercise bike for a 15k cycle.

So that's the plan, let's go! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh got the minimins app on the iPod touch at last, it's fab!!!! xxxxxxxx

So my low cal Val went well, I stuck to plan and synned some cheesecake for pud, still looking good for that 1lb I reckon! xxxxxxx

I only went and bloody lost 4.5lbs!!!!!

So so pleased!!! Was only aiming for a pound but lost my mega gain from last week and half a pound to spare!!

Made up xxxxxxxxxx

From one Manc girl to another..

Bloody well done!!! :D (I thought I heard a big cheer earlier!! ;) )

He he, cheers, it was definitely me screeching!!!!

Whereabouts in Manc are you? xxxxx

Back