TS AAM Mandys Diary

babystar31

Gold Member
Hi de di! Well im back. New year, fresh start. As some of you may remember i came back in November, and unfortunately my gran passed away. I was very close to her so lost all motivation and hid in my little bubble for a while. But....if anyone encouraged me or supported me, she did, so im back to start again, and im not leaving til the job is done! Phew...it feels good to say that haha!

I started today....im doing TS, 3 shakes a day.

So far so good today, headaches creeping up on me but nothing a paracetamol wont sort! lol

Ive put on a bit of weight over xmas and new year and am shocked to see im at my absolute heaviest today....a shocking 19st10lbs. If i can get into the 18s for next week i'll be chuffed to bits!

Anyway good luck everyone, hope to get to know you all over the next few days, weeks, months!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Gran. You'll do her proud!
Good luck xx

Welcome back hun.... l took a weeks break (some days atkins others calorie counting) so today is "day 1". Am 19st 7lbs as well, +3lbs over xmas. All the best hun xoxo

Thanks hun! You have done so well so far so have every faith you'll get back on it and do fab! Look forward to seeing your posts. Its great to find people of similar weights lol xx

Welcome back Mandy :) I've had a couple of weeks off, and am going to start again tomorrow, here's hoping for good losses :)

Day 4

Well today is day 4. Its going fab so far. Am definitely in Ketosis now....have way more energy, no sore head, and the hunger although its still there its not on my mind 24/7. Its manageable now. On day 1 i was like "oh god im hungry, i wish i could eat" today im like "oh im a bit hungry, not long til my shake"....what a difference that makes!!

Although ive failed before ive never ever gave it a proper go like i am now....so actually feel in control this time! Roll on Sunday for the weigh in!! xx

I am glad the big K has arrived.. sunday will be around in no time and you will have that 1st week weigh in to spur you on. :)

Thanks hun!

Well i had a little sneak peak at the scales this morning.....i wont divulge what ive lost so far(will officially weigh in on sunday) but.....i started at 19st10 and am in the 18s already....since sunday! Needed a bit of motivation this morning and found it in the hands of my true love, the scales lol xx

Last edited:
Hiya Dubs! Oh day 1 was a killer for me...i got to the point where i was so hungry i put food on to cook then threw it away when i realised how stupid it would be to cheat. Ketosis is fab....getting there is painful lol....hopefully be soon for you xx

Thats fabulous Babystar in the 18's already. You gotta love Exante and hopefully it will get easier to avoid food.

Back