TS AAM Mandys Diary

Hey there, Hun - am waiting with breath that is baited for your WI!!!

xxx

Well today has been tough. Ive always had problems with my periods and ovulation (tmi maybe lol)....and am lucky enough to get majorly bloated on both occasions. This morning brought the usual agonising ovulation pains, argh....have still been 100 percent but a bit miffed as my scales are now showing only an 8lb loss in comparison to the 11lbs they showed yesterday. Either way i'll be mega happy with an 8bs loss and hopefully the other 3 will find there way on to next weeks weight loss lol

Can honestly say this is the first Saturday in a VERY long time that im not in pjs with a takeaway and a drink haha.....instead its a bottle of sprakling water and watchign shrek with the little boy, wouldnt have it any other way! :)

Good luck baby for the WI! we have ours on monday. :) cant wait we have had a sneeky peek on the scales and i lost 5lbs and my OT lost 10lbs (lucky devil) lol

Keep it up and you'll soon see it dissapear!

We are on day 6 now and feel great. its amazing how you dont actually need that much food to feel full.

Once again good luck- any weight lost is great. x

Thanks hun. Oh yeah im finding myself quite satisfied now with my three shakes and not really hungry at all. Havin cravings but i doubt that will ever go away lol. Good luck for monday! Keep us posted xxx

Thanks Lucy, yeah definately! Dont know why im dissapointed....if i didnt weigh daily and only weighed tomorrow and found out id lost 8lbs id be over the moon! Anyway, til tomorrow.....for the real reslt! Hope your well xx

We're all obsessed with the scales!!! Put every pound helps and think how many might you have gained had you not started the diet?
8lbs is fab!!! Keep
It up well done xx

Thanks hun, it did, lost 8lbs which im very happy about!

So true shimmy....if i hadnt started id still be loading myself full of rubbish fatty foods and losing nowt haha xx

So its the start of week 2....going good! lost 8lbs this week...

changed weigh day from a sun to a sat so 6 day week this week....hopefully a good result!

having a bad craving day lol. Not hungry, just really badly craving naughty naughty takeaway food. Wont give in....have just been thru the cupboards and thrown away all the takeaway leaflets i could find and deleted the number of my chinese takeaway from my phone haha. Whatever works eh!

x

yay - fab result - doubly so as TOM

Well done

xxx

yeah lucy theyre gone, in the bin....for a long time lol.

wasnt totm toots hun....ovulating time. which for me is in many ways worse, more painful and jst as mch bloating blah :( thanks hun xx

Bah....got either a really bad cold or mild flu, but i still feel awful. Been allowing myself milk for my cups of tea cos i cant drink tea any other way....and its all ive wanted with being unwell. Hopefully it doesnt affect weightloss.

Its my little boys birthday today and in a sense im kind of glad i dont feel great cos the thought of party food isnt tempting me at all today lol! It will be testing though, having a nice buffet there teasing me.....but im sure i'll manage to bypass it!! xx

Back