Mandy's journey through the stones x

MandyLupton

Gold Member
I'm back!
Started today and feeling ok. Still have a pack to use today. Will make it a shake before bed.

I've got to get out of the 20's before Christmas. I feel so bloated and see all my chins coming back. I lost a lot of weight before on a vlcd so I can do it. I've just been messing about for the last year and actually gained 2 stone since last Christmas. Need to get a grip now. So here goes people xx

Having a tomato soup as I write this. All is going well today. Had a vanilla shake for breakfast with a black coffee. Trying to get down as much water as I can but its a a struggle for me, not too keen on it lol. Hope everyone is getting on ok? xx

You sound like you are doing great.

Not been brave enough to try the tomato soup yet I mostly stick to shakes and bars.

Hi, I like the chicken, veg and tomato soups. Not brave enought to order any different flavours. I do like the shakes but stick to the chocolate, vanilla and banana. I do have some strawberry but I do find the bits a bit hard to swallow. Going to have porridge in the morning. Feeling very positive and desperate to get back down into the teens. Hope your having a good week x

Back