Mandys Lipotrim Refeed Diary

Lol I know... I'm starting on Monday, as my family decided to come up today and I don't want people to know I'm back on it till after thefirst week lol

I will keep u up dated x

back on Sole Source fer me too. just a couple of weeks for the last 1/2 stone. then start maintaining for good. + need to arrange that Op for February as should be on a higher plan by then.

Leopard_Pagan said:
back on Sole Source fer me too. just a couple of weeks for the last 1/2 stone. then start maintaining for good. + need to arrange that Op for February as should be on a higher plan by then.

Switch your private messaging on lol

figured it out... i cant send or receive PMs until i have hit a post count of 50!
i'm not that active on this forum.

hows things anyhooo? hows Mark getting on? did he get that email i sent him with details?
so far scales havnt moved... which is kinda pissing me off. trying to get back in to drinking water again, my DIY water dispenser sprung a leak when i changed the bottle over tonight! lost 2ltrs on the floor!
new lid & cleaned seals has fixed it.

We have our first weigh in since starting on monday, today !

Have you been doing soul source ?

I've gone into ketosis quite easy this time to be honest, had a couple of slight headaches but drunk more and seemed to go thank god

He got the email, and said you were wonderful lol, he has also found the stuff u sent him through the post, ages ago lol !

When do u go and see your cd lady ? It's costing a fortune for us both to be on this, I'm hoping marks only on it for 2 weeks !

yes i am being naughty and doing Sole Source! once you hit BMI 25 you are no longer allowed to do SS. i'm BMI 24....
SS normally costs me £30-35 a week & i do have over a weeks extra stuff which i keep for emergency's or when my lady goes on holiday and i have to buy 2-3 weeks worth in one go.
i see my lady every Tuesday after 4pm. seen her once since i got back.. my scales showd no gain, but hers showed 1/2 a pound gain from water drank during the day.

i did put my belt on today and i had to create a new hole..again! lol i tend to forget that this also looses inches as well as weight.

RE mark. some of that stuff i sent ages ago maybe out of date. but the link to the app will be a cracker to keep a hold of..! and he must follow the instructions for installing Adobe.

I don't go by inches but we should really

I lost 5.5lbs since Monday that's at the chemist not on home scales, he lost 6.5lbs

So am chuffed, you will see loss soon, you can't not on soul source surely, just remember you only have a few pounds to reach your final goal.

Babs- Why don't you post more on here, your losses have been fantastic and you've maintained so well too, you are perfect at giving advice hun...

You were my inspiration, remember that

bless. thank you
you know what i am like.. not quite a forum "whore" i only go for the ones that i'll get the right info quickly.. dedicated ones eg diet/bike/Mac/Van and stick to them.

also been very busy with "club" stuff so not been posting on forums this last week or so.

Got the mono shock back today *massive grin**

So how is your weight loss going Hun

Glad you got some more members to the club... Has the decision been made where the meetings are gonna be held yet ?

Sorry to hear about the club, but happy to hear beck row bikers is going to live again... Great loss too Hun not far to go now eh !

I'm restarting refeed onSaturday... Day 1 for a while, which is 2 shakes and 1 meal
I'm looking forward to it...

I have lost what I put on over xmas, and a bit more.... So I'm happy hehehe

Go to take 2 refeed lol

loooong story about the club thing, the HA, Outlaws & other MCs got involved! things went tits up very fast!

just got 2lbs to go till my last goal. had a sausage burger on sat which put ON a pound! yes i ate the bread too.. & damn it was good!

Back