Mango Shake

ROSB

My Councillor had samples of the new Mango Shake that is being launched - and it is wonderful. I made mine into a mousse and its gorgeous! :p

Apprently its only going to be available until July so I shall be stocking up I think!

They are going to launch a couple of other flavours as well but no idea what they maybe - sweet or savoury???

I like it but it has the same texture as the tomato soup :/ i'm hoping for a curry soup and peanut butter shake :p x

peanut butter shake would be good as you could make it into peanut cookies! The Mango is good made into a mousse as the 'texture' adds to the flavour - feels like eating proper fruit puree.

have you had the Oriental Chilli soup thats like a spicy curry.

Lol wish i had never read this thread as i can't stop thinking about Peanut butter now! ;-) I think there are some peanut flavoured bars once we get that far. You have inspired me to ask my cdc for a mango to try though. I find choc shake a bit much first thing so perhaps something fruity will go down better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My CDC said that they are launching 2 new flavours in the summer and will then vote at the annual meeting to decide which of the 3 to keep. I love all the bars but stick to peanut, cranberry and Choc mint usually as they are lower in carbs.

Oriental chilli makes me gag now i been on cwp on and off since lol love peanut bars though :p x

I love the sound of the Mango mousse! I wonder what the other flavours will be...

Lx

Back