mantainance question

ww girly

im jus beeing curious but how much extra points are you allowed when u reach ur goal and want to maintain ur weight??:confused:

Someone else might be able to tell you better than me but I've got a feeling it's six points a day.

I think it's 6 points extra a day but I've read somewhere that you shouldn't add them on all on at once. You add 2 on each week and see if you're still losing weight, then 2 more and so on till you find what works for you.

Maintenance is worrying me more right now than the actual losing weight! I don't want to be counting points forever but I'm worried if I leave 'the regime' then I'll gain weight again! Have thought about doing Core but don't know if I could live without bread and my carefully controlled 'junk food' :p. I'm quite a snacky person so I can't help thinking I'd be bad at it. Anyway, I still have a ways to go before I have to decide. It's a lovely dilemma in some ways!

I know what you mean Crystal. I think when I have self-sabotaged in the past it has something to do with thinking 'omg, am I going to have to do this for the rest of my life?' Bugger it, I'll be fat and happy.

Except I'm not happy fat so...

Could NOT do Core though. I've never really been a three meals a day person.

Back