Many vegetarians on Slimming World?

Hello there, I'm veggie, was vegan for a while but had to chahge for health reasons. I've always done Green and I'm just 3 lbs off 5 stone. You don't have to have loads of carbs on green, I don't. I think having 2 of each healthy extra helps nutritionally if you're veggie and if you like cheese it allows you to have cheese and use milk. I think SW is so easy to follow as a veggie because to get so many veggie friendly foods that are free. Good luck with your journey x

Thank you :)

& well done on your loss! I've done green before & definitely get the best results on it but it seems these days they're a bit OTT at pushing extra easy tbh

Hello :)

I'm a veggie too, and SW is defo (in my opinion) the most veggie friendly. I printed a load of recipes off the SW website, there are some gorgeous ones xxx

I've started using my '50 free green recipes' book again and I can't recommend it enough.

You could probably get all of the recipes on the Internet but I prefer having a book.

But yeah, have a look for it at group. It's a good'un.

Hellooo im vegetarian... but sometimes I do vegan weeks to shock my body a bit :) I also have a diary on here too :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'll have a nosey :)

im veggie and finding lots of new things to have..Mock duck from Holland and Barrett is free.. Quorn hot and spicy chik'n bites are 2 syn's for 2 bites :D

Hi it's quite an old thread but if you go into "off topic" we have a live thread running. Worth a look :)

Ok thanks..im kind of new to this site lol haven't a clue what I'm doing ATM :D thanks

I've recently a pescatarian myself and opted to go back to extra easy because I'll be eating seafood mainly, never had quorn but will try it to see if I can get used to it, also recently joined a support group on a certain social networking site regarding vegetarian and pescatarian recipes so the future is bright

Back