MAP WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING!!!!

sharonskippins

Hi just checking and the new MAP website is up and running....however it asks for your tablet batch No and it wont accept mine...please let me know if anyone is having problems or is it just me!!! www.mapasst.co.uk regards sharon x:wave_cry:

i cant even get onto the site lol let alone put my batch number in, but thx for the link.

It wouldn't accept mine either so I had to ring and register myself with them. I'mnot on the site though so ask about that if you ring :)

Hi Lins,

From what I can gather, It is run by the manufacturers of Xenical and if you reg with them they offer you support by way of packs (dunno what comes in them) and telephone support.

HTH

LiSe x

The packs are brilliant. They send you food diaries and fat and calorie counting books and allsorts of support resources. You should deffinately register.

You can register online; when working; but you only get the support packs thru the post if you register by phone.
I registered online a few weeks ago, rang them about 10 days ago as hadnt heard from them and they advised that only get the stuff thru post if you have tel'd and spoke with one of their nurses.
Got my first free pack about 5 days later.;)

Back