Mapenzi's Weigh In Diary

Mapenzi

Hi all!

Well I've been back on the shakes for just over 1 and a half weeks now and thought I may as well do a little diary!

The fist few days were, as usual, rough, but I got through them and got to the good motivated part and stayed there for about a week! Seem to be having a bit of an off day today and feeling very sorry for myself! Haha! But I will carry on regardless! I just have to keep reminding myself why I am doing this and telling myself that it does actually work! I have the minimins app on my phone as well so you lots are spurring me on a lot with all your posts! :)

There are a couple of things I have learned this time round! I hope they might help you too...!

• The coconut flapjacks should never be consumed by any living creature.
  • The peanut ones aren't so bad and definitely make you drink a lot of water!
  • The colder you have the shakes the less trouble there seems to be with going to the loo! (I blend mine with a few cubes of ice now and I've not needed a single thing to help me go this time!!)
  • The chocolate "muffins"! If you've not already - it's definitely worth a try! - about 2 tbl spoons of warm water(maybe a tiny bit more if needed!), 2 sweetners and the chocolate shake - I usually mix this in a ramekin dish (can get a tiny bit messy but not if you're careful!) When I first did this I was shocked at how thick it was! It needs to be a doughy texture! Pop it in the microwave for approx 1 min and hey presto! a muffin!
  • having a ltr bottle of water permanently to hand makes the water drinking easier!
  • Sniffing food! I could have sworn it made me feel full the other day!? Haha!
That's about it I think! Oh! I nearly forgot! My first weigh in! It was last Wednesday and I lost 12lbs!!!! Only 10 to go til I get to target :)

Hope you're all doing well and keeping motivated!! xx

well done on your loss 12lbs is brilliant and i like the things you have learned. def will give the muffins ago never in a million years would i have thought of making muffins out of my shake powder lol :)

thank you ladies!! the muffins are a little strange to start with but good for a change!! just make sure you drink enough water to make up for what u would have had in a shake!! hope you're all doing well! another weigh in on weds! eee!! x

week two weigh in today! - 6lbs! I'm nearly there now! I think I'll start to refeed after this week! I think I'm feeling the most normal and most happy today than I've felt for the last two weeks! I'm also feeling a lot better about myself than I have in the last few months!! this is what I like most about this diet! the good days tend to be really good!! :) hope you're all ok! x

aw well done to you. bet you are well chuffed, you might aswell do refeed as you are nearly at goal anyway. good luck hun x

Well done

Well done on shedding your surplus weight in such a short time.
I am slightly surprised that you were allowed to go back on Lipotrim diet by your pharmacist as you didn't have much to lose this time around.
My local pharmacist told me last week that anyone below 28 bmi is not considered for this diet. Any feed back will be much aprreciated so that I can put it to my pharmacist. Thursday is my weigh in day, although it will be my 5th day, I can only be weighed on Thursdays. I am looking forward to some good results tomorrow.

thanks guys!

she had a word with me this morning about realistic expectations and pretty much told me that she won't give me any more shakes after this week! I think because I'm 6ft tall I can carry weight fairly well and she seems to think that I want to be a size zero! haha! that will never happen! I'm happy in my size 12/14's! haha! I think they let me on it because they knew I'd done it a couple of years ago and would just go as far as I did then! x

ps good luck for tomorrow!! the first 2 weeks are always the best and I'm sure you'll do great!!! x

Thank you

ps good luck for tomorrow!! the first 2 weeks are always the best and I'm sure you'll do great!!! x
-------------------------------------------
Thank you, I hope to do well.
:break_diet:

My pharmacist seems fairly strict, she advised me to do the diet initially for 3 weeks then embark on refeed. Now that I have started this diet and have endured the first few difficult days, I feel I ought to continue with it until such time I reach my ideal weight provided I don't lose my hair in the meantime. Folks like you, really inspire me.:D

your pharmacist seems to be a bit of a jobsworth and in my opinion kinda misinformed! have you had a chance to look at the 'dvd' on the website or read the literature? from what I understand this diet is for people who have quite a lot of weight to lose and who have an inappropriate relationship with food. the idea is that you cleans your system and retrain yourself to not crave fatty foods and re learn good eating habits! how much do you want to lose?? I'm sorry if it's on here! I'm on my phone and it doesn't show me much info about people's aims or tickers!! I think if your comfortable, happy and think you're in a position to do so, you should stay on it for as long as you can until you're happy with you're weight and feel ready to maintain!!

everyone on this site is fantastic and real inspiration!! I'm sure you'll do just fine, especially with the support of everyone on here!!

there are different ways of doing this diet, some eat on the plan, some do it for months and get it all over and done with, and some go on and off over a longer period of time! it's whatever you feel more comfortable with, and I think, as long as your safe, it should be your choice how you do it!! :)

sorry for chatting on there!!! x

weight

your pharmacist seems to be a bit of a jobsworth and in my opinion kinda misinformed!
everyone on this site is fantastic and real inspiration!! I'm sure you'll do just fine, especially with the support of everyone on here!!
sorry for chatting on there!!! x
--------------------------------------------

Yes, I have watched parts of the clips on the internet, I get the basic idea about the plan. Yes, my pharmacist seems to be full of herself when I saw her for the first time, very slim and blonde. She came across as if she was saying anyone overweight was lazy. I got here for not want of trying to lose weight but I simpy couldn't shed it off once I had piled it up no matter how hard I tried.

well I think that you doing this is an achievement in itself and you should feel good about that! you're on the right track and you're doing something about it! for so many years I moaned about my weight and how I couldn't shift it but then I found lipotrim and found that I could do something about it! just keep strong and try not to let her get you down or demotivate you! :)

just keep strong and try not to let her get you down or demotivate you! :)[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------

I have posted this in my diary, I went for my weigh in session today ( this is my 5th day ) I had some amazing results. I have just been trying some of the clothes in which I could hardly breath, they seem to fit me after shedding 16 Ibs of surplus fat.:jelous:

Staring weight 206 Ibs with slimming World

Lipotrim 7th may 2011

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

well done on your loss but i think i can say that most of the pharmacies have their pharmacy assistants doing the diet with people because thay reckon they are too busy. if you watch the dvd on internet, i would say you are better informed. good luck on the remaining. i have about 14 pounds to go but o broke my diet yesterday

dolphin10 said:
just keep strong and try not to let her get you down or demotivate you! :)

---------------------------------------------

I have posted this in my diary, I went for my weigh in session today ( this is my 5th day ) I had some amazing results. I have just been trying some of the clothes in which I could hardly breath, they seem to fit me after shedding 16 Ibs of surplus fat.:jelous:

Staring weight 206 Ibs with slimming World

Lipotrim 7th may 2011

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:[/QUOTE]

that's fantastic!! I love it when things fit better and you get a little buzz knowing that you're thinner! I bet you're made up! well done :)

temmytango said:
well done on your loss but i think i can say that most of the pharmacies have their pharmacy assistants doing the diet with people because thay reckon they are too busy. if you watch the dvd on internet, i would say you are better informed. good luck on the remaining. i have about 14 pounds to go but o broke my diet yesterday

thank you! and I'll agree with you there!! are you going to stay with lipo? don't worry about the slip up! you're so close to where you wanna be! in a few weeks you'll be there and then you can have fun on the refeed!! :)

Back