Maple porridge

Uuuurrregggghhhh shudder
Even just the thought of the maple one makes me nearly retch. Vile. Food of the devil!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

I think making the porridge is an art!! haha!!

When done right I really enjoy it when not it makes me wanna vom!! haha xx

Hi lovelyle
How do you make your porridge - do you stick to the instructions or have you found a way to make it more tasty? I'm tempted to experiment by making it with more/less water etc but am worried I'll end up with something completely inedible (and every one of the three packs a day is soooo precious lol)
Potter x

I use hand blender, its just as good with whisk tho, So smooth and seems to look like more. I use 6oz water Luke warm then micro for 50 secs stir then another 30 secs on very deep bowl. If water too hot it doesn't mix well.

CambridgeKez said:
I use hand blender, its just as good with whisk tho, So smooth and seems to look like more. I use 6oz water Luke warm then micro for 50 secs stir then another 30 secs on very deep bowl. If water too hot it doesn't mix well.

Think I'll try it this way tonight.
Mine has lumps they don't bother me really but bet it'll taste better without um! :) x

Uuuurrregggghhhh shudder
Even just the thought of the maple one makes me nearly retch. Vile. Food of the devil!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

loooool xxx

It seems to get thicker if you microwave it after for a bit and creamier yummmmmmm xx

I am loving the Original porridge I'm hooked!
Just hope I don't get fed up with it as its what's keeping me going on this diet at the moment.
It's like I'm craving it lol
Day 31 for me today :)
Does anyone use the Mix A Moouse?
I was thinking of trying it See.
Any advice? X

omg i LOVE the maple porridge!! I have it 3 times a day lol! not a fan of the soups and shakes so just sticking to porridge. i find it much more filling and i think its delicious! x

Think I'll have to get some porridges for next week, need something with a bit more substance. Cant wait till week 3 when I can have the bars. I opted not to get any porridges as my mate said they were awful and loads on here hate them. I like normal porridge and oats so simple though so I suppose I should have just got some to see for myself. Is the cambridge porridge any different than the regular stuff??

I stopped by my CDC's house this morning to get some more porridge as I'm loving it.
I just tried the maple for the first time and I'm undecided...
Going to have it again later and see if that helps.
But it defiantly isn't as bad as I've been reading!
I just can't work out if I like it or not. Lol :)

The Original I loved straight away.
Since having it I've been put off the shakes don't help feeling cold all the time either.. Last thing I want is ice cold shake.. I so look forward to my nice warm porridge :)

Just eating the maple porridge now and really enjoying it! :)
Will be buying more of it. :) xx

Back