marathon plopping session

msblonde

a new way of living!
not for the feint hearted...

well remember yesterday i was extatic cause i was under 11 stone on my home scales...

and i said i would wait a few days before wi again so i didn't see the '11' again...

well... last night i realised i hadn't ha a decent plop for ages, as i have been working and dont like taking laxative on a school night...

so last night i took a dose... (full dose, 2 rather than my usual 1)...

well at about 6am this morning - i was up and down on the bloody loo for about 45 mins!

I only had to wipe my bloody ass and i wanted to go again! lmao!

stood up to go back to bed, turn around and back to loo again...

literally 45 mins!

so eventually got back to bed, freezing cold, pulled covers over my head and went to sleep till about 11am (day off :D:D:D)

so when i got up i thought.... that was a serious plop... it must have weighed a fair bit!

so i hopped on the scales and guess what???

yesterday 10stone 13.5lbs...

after marathon plop... 10st 12lbs!!!!!!

1.5lb plop!!!!

serious clear out!

me seriously happy now, lost 3lb since wi and dont get wi till monday, will easily do my 3-3.5lbs this week.

the only other thing i have done different is drinking loads of sparkling water to see if it does affect weight loss, obviously hasn't affected mine so far :D:D:D:D

mind you - I can barely sit down today! lol

Ha ha ... sorry for laughing, but well done on your loss! a bit drastic but you got there. Hope your bum isn't too sore for the rest of the day. x

hehehe, well not drastic, i do have to take laxatives a couple of times a week anyway, but thinking i should have stuck to the one tablet as usual!

well you know what they say, better out than in!

I know, I had a bum like a Gibbon when I did it! :eek::D
You now what really helps, either during the er... episodes, or after it's over, is antiseptic cream like Savlon etc on the offending part. Best if you do it as soon as it starts, it stings a bit at first, but then blissful relief !!

I know, I had a bum like a Gibbon when I did it! :eek::D
You now what really helps, either during the er... episodes, or after it's over, is antiseptic cream like Savlon etc on the offending part. Best if you do it as soon as it starts, it stings a bit at first, but then blissful relief !!

lmfao!!! i cried laughing at this, (sorry) the things we put ourself through!!

yeah i have some conotrane, bliss ;)

:D:D hahahah still laughing at the gibbon comment.

ROFL what a fantastic thread:D:D i havent laughed so much in ages:D:D:D
My wife normally has to drink a whole bottle of laxative before any results, me on the other hand if i so much as sniff the bottle i have to tie a plank of wood across my arse to stop me falling into the loo!

OOOoo i do love a good poo though!!!:D

sometime i regret having such a visual imagination...

lol.

rofl this thread made me laugh i have heard get constipated on this diet but tbh i had a problem be4 i started diet so not sure if it will make a difference but think i will need to get so of the fibreclear in when i go for my first weigh in. xx

My wife normally has to drink a whole bottle of laxative before any results, me on the other hand if i so much as sniff the bottle i have to tie a plank of wood across my arse to stop me falling into the loo!

That made me lol - thanks for sharing that (not so little) gem with us. :eek: :D

:rotflmao: I love how NOTHING is offlimits on Minimins ;)

yup, any bodily function and we'll discuss it in the greatest of detail, purely in the name of 'sharing for the benefit of others' of course ;) :D:D

Helen, congrats on your loss!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that with us!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend.

x

do you know i really love this site i am sat at the moment chucklin my head off with tears rolling down my face!

hubby asked what i was laughing at so i told him i don't think he was too amused with the subject lol

i have my own little problem which is very common after childbirth, effectively known as my little cluster of planets round uranus (pmsl)
doc gives me wicked suppositories they sure come in handy when overdoing the garlic ( think i have a bit of IBS too)
always got a good stock of em so might have to invest in some laxatives for those hard to go moments lmao

I've said it before and I'll say it again... after reading this thread my chocolate shake has never looked more appetizing! :rolleyes:

I know!! :D

measured myself this morning and i have lost ten inches!!!

2 off bust, 4 off waist and 4 off hips! :D:D:D

Back