March Challenge

March Challenge

week 2 is a good-un.Heehee!
Jane
Loss to date = 35lbs
(Weigh dates 06/03, 13/03, 20/03 and 27/03)
March goal is 12lbs
Week 1 = -2lbs:rolleyes:
Week 2 = -4lbs (= 6lb so far):)
Week 3 = ??
Week 4 = ??
Keep the focus for week 3 gal.

O bugger, thats not a very good start is it, 0.5lb on ??!! It flickered abit and I thought I'd get away with it but it wasn't to be. Knew I'd had a bad week, only dieted for 3 days out of 7. Meal times on the other four were OK, it was the stuff I ate in secret in the kitchen that did it ! O well, tomorrow is another day as they say ....

Weight loss to date 10lbs
weigh day Monday
target for March 6lbs
week 1 5/3 -1lb
week 2 12/3 + 0.5lb (oops)
week 3 19/3
week 4 26/3

chin up Dobo.1/2 lb in neither here or there.think of it as no change & that a bad week didn't produce a bad result.
Now next week.....:p ?

Thanks for your support Jane. You are doing really well, I'm very impressed. Will try really hard this week, can't let this beat me !

Thanks for your support Jane. Will try really hard this week, can't let this beat me !

That's the ticket!
see you next week for a smile on the scales

thanks starlight you're doing a great job in sparkles place.

OOps i read it as a done-deal.sorry!

Well I lost another 1lbs this week, which means I have 2 more March weigh ins to lose 3.5lbs to hit my challenge target!!! xxx

Hi Sparkle, please could you update me?

Have lost 2lbs this week (first March challenge WI). NB my weigh day is actually Monday.

Thanks m'dear

xx

March Challenge

Jane
Loss to date = 42lbs
(Weigh dates 06/03, 13/03, 20/03 and 27/03)
March goal is 12lbs
Week 1 = -2lbs
Week 2 = -4lbs
Week 3 = -3lbs
Week 4 = ??

Fingers crossed, I might make the challenge this month.
Touch wood,turn-round-touch-the-ground etc.

Dear Starlight please could you update me on the front page,& keep up the good work yourself.

Last edited:
Well, 1lb off. Slowly but surely I guess.

March goal is 6lbs
Week 1 = -1lb

Week 2 = +0.5lbs
Week 3 = -1lb

Thanks Starlight for keeping this challenge updated.

all in the right direction dobo

Well just half a pound at weigh in today, that means I have 1 more March weigh in to lose 3lbs!!! and the way Ive been going the chances are slim :-( But I will update next week!! xxx

Back