March Challenge!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hi everyone I couldn't see a March challenge so thought I'd better start one as today is the last day of February!

I'm going to try my very best to lose 7lbs this month as I didn't WI at all in Feb and became a bit lazy diet wise. Looking forward to seeing how we all do - good luck!

Miss Mango: 7lbs = 7lbs to go!

Thanks miss mango :D

My target for march is 10lbs gonna aim high and hoping I reach it :rolleyes:

Good luck all...

Precious x

Precious: 10lbs = 10lbs to go!

Hello Mango and Precious;)

I'll join you. I'm not sure if I'll lose it (not really trying, just mantaining) but lose a few pounds would be great and make that goal will motivate myself to workout more;)

Aline: 4lbs = 4lbs to go!

Hey Aline, not seen you around for a bit hun, good to have you back in on the challenge ;) Good luck with staying motivated - I've really gotta try this month!

Hi please can i join you, i only joined this site about a week ago and dont know anyone yet, i have joined slimming world for the first time and hope to lose about 3 stone. i only lost 2lbs on my first week so hope to do better this week,
i would like to lose 10lbs in march

thanks sue xxx

Welcome saintsue and Lil Mrs Sunshine, good to have you here too! I've added you both to the list :)

saintsue: 10lbs = 10lbs to go!
Lil Mrs Sunshine: 8lbs = 8lbs to go!

Hey Aline, not seen you around for a bit hun, good to have you back in on the challenge ;) Good luck with staying motivated - I've really gotta try this month!

Thank you Miss Mango:) Hope you'll have a great month achieving your goals;)

I am going to aim for 8lbs this month - if you dont mind me joining in?

=)

Welcome hun:) I was looking at your goal BMI and it's undersweight. I don't want bother you, but I hope you'll find a confortable weight before that;)

Sorry, my phone didn't update last entry properly till I posted. DJ, now I'm in. Good luck all.

Ndc331: 14lbs to lose = 14lbs to go!
Pinkie1973: 7lbs = 7lbs to go!

Hi Miss Mango ! thanks for openning the thread and glad to see you back ! Saintsue I lost 2lbs in my first week too , well done . I have to join the March challenge as its really keeping me focus lol. I know 11lbs is ambitious but March is a longer month !
Ndc331: 14lbs to lose = 14lbs to go!
Pinkie1973: 7lbs = 7lbs to go!
Ebonyspice: 11lbs = 11lbs

Hello, I'm also new but was hoping I could join for encouragement :)

I would like to lose 5lbs this month- normally I'd say a little higher but I'm on holiday for 9 more days and it won't be easy to lose any weight until after that.. but perhaps I can lose a couple of pounds towards my ultimate goal for the summer ;)

I wish everyone the best of luck with achieving their targets! What diets are you all doing?

Thanks Ebonyspice and I don't think 11lbs is too ambitious, if you think you can do it then have a good go! Any loss is fab so onwards and downwards for all of us in March :D

Hi Ludivine, welcome to Minimins and the March challenge hun. I'm doing a Calorie Controlled diet with plenty of exercise at the moment, I've fallen off the diet-wagon in February though so I'm getting back on it for March! :D

Looking forward to sharing my losses with you all this month :)

Thanks for the replies! I am still not sure which (if any) diet to do; I think I'd be fine with just restricting my calories but sometimes sticking to a certain helps me if only so I have some guidelines to follow! I have used Atkins very successfully in the past but somehow it doesn't appeal to me anymore at all. I also considered Slimming World but I would hate to have to give up using olive oil or to begin eating low fat products with artificial sweeteners. So I suppose I will follow no particular diet but healthy eating and calorie counting!

Sorry to ramble, just a bit lost!

Back