March issue of Lighterlife out now!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
The new issue of LighterLife is out now!

I just popped in to my local newsagents to get the weekly paper and there it was - totally unexpected, because I thought it was bi monthly.

It says "March 2007" so possibly its gone monthly. Great if it's true!

It's now 10.10 p.m. and now I've got time to read it!

Lots of good articles too. Think its possibily the best of its type out there. Really makes me think.

I definitely will subscribe to this magazine.

I knew it was coming out today and I went out in the snow -pushing my toddler in her stroller - to get it at my local supermarket (where I first saw the magazine) only to find that the old issue was still on the rack!!!! I was so looking forward to reading it - it was my day off work!! I wasn't too pleased.

Now, I'll have to wait till tomorrow!

Will have to keep an eye out for it, just got the Jan/Feb issue yesterday!

It seems to be a very popular magazine here even though they don't do LL in Ireland.

Love Mini xxx

i havent finished reading last months yet!

would be fab if its monthly. i get email alerts when the new issue comes out which is cool. think u sign up for the alerts on the lighterlife forum :D its really odd cos my local shop stocks them (its a "one-stop" shop) yet asda and tesco dont:confused:

mind u, cant complain as i live so close to the shop :)

i havent finished reading last months yet!

would be fab if its monthly. i get email alerts when the new issue comes out which is cool. think u sign up for the alerts on the lighterlife forum :D its really odd cos my local shop stocks them (its a "one-stop" shop) yet asda and tesco dont:confused:

mind u, cant complain as i live so close to the shop :)

Thats weird cos Tesco in York stock it. You would think it was the same stock across the country!

Saying that they dont have the march issue in yet

Jo

Can't find it in any of my shops - bleaarrrrgghhhh!!!! will trck one down on my travels and then I think I will have to subscribe...

Back