March LL starters

Hi am also march starter, 1 week tomorrow. Its not been too bad but i have been shocked at how much i resent not being able to eat what i want - odd when i have hated everything i have put into my mouth for the last year at least! Oh well, guess thats what this is all about.

Found the packs ok on the whole but quickly discover choccie porridge (plain porridge is horrid!) first weigh in tomorrow so am excited to see if this really works :)

Hi Chicken
Good luck on the WI this system does work, it is just the journey on the way as we get rid of our personal demons that can make it a bit difficult.

Hi Laststraw,
My sense of smell has been heightened but only for food :D.Sadly it doesn't make me feel nauseous (only i do feel sick today but assume it's to with the diet) like it did when I was pregnant! Haven't noticed with any other smells yet!

Hi am also march starter, 1 week tomorrow. Its not been too bad but i have been shocked at how much i resent not being able to eat what i want - odd when i have hated everything i have put into my mouth for the last year at least! Oh well, guess thats what this is all about.

Found the packs ok on the whole but quickly discover choccie porridge (plain porridge is horrid!) first weigh in tomorrow so am excited to see if this really works :)
Hi Chicken 1964, We both get weighed tomorrow! How have you found it? This is day 5 and I've felt really rotten all day.Hope tomorrow's better!

Getting weighed tonight!!!
Quite excited!
Wondering what the first weeks weight loss will be
Hope everyone else is doing well:)
xxx

Hi all, Just back from first drop-in.I've lost 7.5 lbs in 6 days :D.Hope everyone else has done well! Won't get weighed until next Wednesday now .

A-Weigh Day...

back from first weigh in and lost 5pounds! The whole week wasnt too bad and am all fired up for week two. Got to bring home bars tonight and saved up two meal choices to have hot choccie and cranberry bar in bed. We have only lost one from group so we are now 12 instead of 13 (unlucky for one!) Roll on the next seven days.....

back from first weigh in and lost 5pounds! The whole week wasnt too bad and am all fired up for week two. Got to bring home bars tonight and saved up two meal choices to have hot choccie and cranberry bar in bed. We have only lost one from group so we are now 12 instead of 13 (unlucky for one!) Roll on the next seven days.....
Excellent Chicken-it does work doesn't it,and will only get easier :bliss:

Hi there!
I am a March starter too! I've just started week 2 after having my first weigh in yesterday. Ive been browsing the site for a couple of days and am so impressed with the support it seems to offer people I have decided to Join :)
This is my first post and still have not got the hang of this properly so please bare with me.... good luck to everyone!

Back