March LL starters

Hi there!
I am a March starter too! I've just started week 2 after having my first weigh in yesterday. Ive been browsing the site for a couple of days and am so impressed with the support it seems to offer people I have decided to Join :)
This is my first post and still have not got the hang of this properly so please bare with me.... good luck to everyone!

Hi Tinks

I officially started 27th Feb, but I feel a kinship with you all in here. This site is great and there are alot of friendly posters. Good luck on your journey.

Welcome

Hi Ladies,
Welcome to LL. You will find it an amazing journey which can change your life. I hope it works for you.
Some amazing losses already - off to a flying start. Well done.

:welcome2:

Chicken is all chickened out!!

Well it the night before my second weigh-in. Am feeling more apprehensive than for the first one! Have been really good but made major error in ordering food packs last week so have spent the last 6 packs eating chicken soup! The warmest day of the year and i was sipping hot soup while the rest of the family had salad and ice cream - lesson learned, order more shakes and bars. I now cant look a chicken in the eye or anywhere else for that matter. Good luck to everyone's weigh ins this week:p

Think there's a few of us off for out 2nd weigh in tomorrow and Weds, so good luck Lois, JCJ, Chicken and anyone else! Fingers crossed for another good week for all :gen126:
I second that!!
Good luck with you weigh ins this week:)
xxx
:talk017::talk017:

just back...

from second weigh in - lost 5.2lbs, makes 10.2 in two weeks - Whoppee! Was a good class too, we had a lady who had lost 7 stone and was in the RTM class pop in for a chat with us, she was happy to answer ANY and i mean ANY questions, very funny and informative. Was nice to hear from someone who has 'walked the walk'. Inspiring as well, made us all ready for another week. Well done to everyone for losses this week

from second weigh in - lost 5.2lbs, makes 10.2 in two weeks - Whoppee! Was a good class too, we had a lady who had lost 7 stone and was in the RTM class pop in for a chat with us, she was happy to answer ANY and i mean ANY questions, very funny and informative. Was nice to hear from someone who has 'walked the walk'. Inspiring as well, made us all ready for another week. Well done to everyone for losses this week
Excellent result again Chicken :D

Congrats to you as well.

Well done Lois, well done Chicken :D

5lbs for me, making a total of 16lbs. Have to say, and feel really stupid for it, but was a shade disappointed after the massive 11lbs last week. I know it's still fab, but I think subconsciously I was expecting a bit more. However fear not, I'm still totally motivated and proud of progress so far :)

Hi all in the march starters. I joined the LL programme on the 10th of march and so am in my second week. I originally posted in another thread but now have found the march group so will post here :)
I lost 10lb in my first 5 days and then a further 3lb 2 days later. Im thrilled so far with the weight loss and how different I feel already.
It sounds stupid to feel a difference in my body already but I do. I work on my feet all day and usually my back starts to ache after an hour or so but that has now completely gone. I also ALWAYS have puffed up ankles....gone!! (not the ankles, just the puffiness, lol). The benefits so far are just making me more motivated.
I have the slideshow of sucess stories on all the time and I cant wait to put my own ones on in the not too distant future.
I am just really thankful that I found this site. I believe I am going to succeed with this even though I know there will be times when I have to grit my teeth and punch my way through to my goal...but I am gonna get there. :)
xx

Last edited:
Well done to all you girls and guys. Any loss is still a loss,
Lucylastic. Im glad I read your post before I go to my second weigh in next tuesday as I was also expecting a big loss. I understand that the losses do go down and stabalise but I would have been like you still on a high from the previous week and expecting the same. Now Im prepared for a smaller loss next week. But arent we doing bloody well any way...woohoo I say. Good luck hun xx

Well done to all you girls and guys. Any loss is still a loss,
Lucylastic. Im glad I read your post before I go to my second weigh in next tuesday as I was also expecting a big loss. I understand that the losses do go down and stabalise but I would have been like you still on a high from the previous week and expecting the same. Now Im prepared for a smaller loss next week. But arent we doing bloody well any way...woohoo I say. Good luck hun xx
Hi asilasil, and welcome!

Yep, just remember, any loss is a loss, and whatever way you look at it, 16lbs in 2 weeks is outstanding :) And for you, you're already nearly a stone lighter in a week - how amazing is that?!

Nice to have you on board, good luck with it, and look forward to hearing about your loss next week :)

Hi all, another 7.5 lbs for me this week,making it 15ilbs in 2 weeks :D:D:D.This diet rocks.Well done to the rest of you for your fab losses too xx

Also attended first group session,although I've been doing this for a fortnight and actually it was very interesting

Back