March LL starters

Well done Lucy...really happy for you.
Thanks JC.....your right.....just having a panick. :)
Big lovely pats on the backs for us all....whoop whoop!!
xx

Another 4.5lbs for me this week,making it 27 in 5 weeks.I have a feeling I have lost the same as you Lucy so far.How spooky is that?? Well done to us all-we're fab!!:D

Another 4.5lbs for me this week,making it 27 in 5 weeks.I have a feeling I have lost the same as you Lucy so far.How spooky is that?? Well done to us all-we're fab!!:D
Yep, that's exactly the same as me Jazzy - just a pound short of 2 stone in 5 weeks - how amazing eh?! Congrats, I hope you're feeling as proud of your loss as I am mine :) xx

Thats amazing Lois.We're all doing well .Just shows this diet is extreme, but by heck it works.Two girls I work with are seriously thinking of doing it so thats nice.Think I've inspired them :eek: !

Everyone is doing so well! I'm having a bit of a crappy time atm. I lost my job and can't seem to find another one. My housemate and OH also both lost their jobs so our house has no income whatsoever. Luckily my mum has said she will help me pay for LL as she can see how much i want this but i just feel like crap. I am worrying all the time and the spontaneous crying is beginning to annoy me. Felt really nauseous all day yesterday and only managed my bar and no packs..I had to force the bar down as well. I suppose the only good thing is that i can't be tempted by any f**d as noone can afford to buy any!

:-(

Oh Libby, Thats rotten luck.Sounds a bit grim in your house at the mo.Just as well your Mun is able to help you out.She sounds a good 'un.Take care xx

Hi everyone another 6lbs for me this week. I did not think I would have lost so much this week as it is TOTM and I am constipated. However LL keeps on surprising me and I hope it is like this all the way to the end.

awww Libby sounds like a crap month for a lot of people on here at the mo. I can only offer words of sympathy Im affraid. At least with your mums help you can stick to the diet. Things can look really gro=im one minute and really great the next. Thats lifes rollercoaster ride for you.
Chin up hun....will soon be alright!
xx

Flaming eck Pancras....your losses are supery dupery. Im v v v jealous ;-). Im sooooooooooo pleased for you.
xx

Flaming eck Pancras....your losses are supery dupery. Im v v v jealous ;-). Im sooooooooooo pleased for you.
xx

Thanks asilasil, you are not doing to bad yourself. I am glad to see that we are all still here Lighter Lifeing along, that can only be good news for our weight lost.

So how are all the March starters doing?? I have had an amazing easter to be honest. Amazing because on saturday I really struggled with an 'I want and I fancy' evening. At one point I had my mouth within half inch of something very naughty and tempting indeed (now now...lets not get smutty people!!!!)...i wont say what it was but its easter so thats a bit of a giveaway!! Anyway, I told myself very firmly that this time next year when I have good and proper control over food I cant have some of the things that for this year I am sacrificing. I went to bed emotionally hungry but completely empowered that I had gotten through another day. Yesterday I cooked a massive easter meal for 15 people and I sat with them and had my soup. I felt no temptaion whatsoever yesterday!! Get me!! My family have ALL noticed my weight loss and are soooooooooo supportive I feel blessed. Alas none of my friends or clients have noticed yet but hey....Im getting healthy...woohoo!
I have my 5th weigh in tomorrow night and I cant wait to see what I have lost this week.
Hope you guys are all keeping up the good work for us March starters :) xxx

Had a good day today. I have a dress that was my trigger to start LL. I tried it on and burst into tears because of how awful I looked...pretty much like a sack of potatoes! I contacted my LLC that same day. Well I tried on that same dress today, and it not only fits but I look good in it! I have enjoyed a sunny afternoon in a beer garden with my water feeling fantabulous! Finally got WI tomorrow night after 9 days 'cause of all this easter business so i'm looking forward to that!

x

Went out for a long walk with hubby and 2 youngest this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it.Feeling a wee bit achey now though! Gave 2 large easter egg gifts I had received to him and don't even want a bit.All i can think about (well tonight anyway :D) is lots of new holiday clothes.Only thing is I could easily become addicted to shopping!!!!!

Back