March LL starters

Well done everyone:)
I've got my 4th weigh in later, have had my totm this week, so fingers crossed i wont be too disappointed... have stuck to plan 100% which is a first for me... all other diets i've only lasted 3 weeks... so am feeling quite chuffed:)
xxxx

I am really happy tonight after a particularly difficult week to have lost another 5lb. I can hardly believe its happening for me. Its like a lovely dream unfolding gradually.
Whoopie.
xx

Well done ladies!!

Asilasil - innit a great feeling when you reap the rewards of commitment and persaverence! Suddenly the tough times beging to feel less tough!

Well done you too Lucy, and so sorry you are suffering so with Cystitis still. Hope it passes very soon. (Is that a bad choice of words?? ;))

Keep rockin it all you March starters! You are doing great!
\
xx

Hi all, Another 4.5 lbs for me making it 22.5 lbs in 4 weeks :D.Chuffed to bits! Well done to the rest of you too x

Hi all, Another 4.5 lbs for me making it 22.5 lbs in 4 weeks :D.Chuffed to bits! Well done to the rest of you too x

Hi jcjazzy
Well done on your loss. Has anybody noticed yet? Well done for everyone else, you are all doing fab.

:)Well done JC.....fantastic losses.
Arent we all doing really brilliantly.
I am now in the 4th week and cant believe how quickly the time is flying now.
As you have probably read in other posts I had a bit of a tricky day last week. Well to be honest it wasn't even a full tricky day is was a just a few hours of wobbles!!
What I find amazing though is that the next day I was so full of passion for the programme again that I could hardly believe I was having jitters the evening before:eek:.
No real reason for writing that but I feel so positive right now I just had to let you guys know...lol
xx

Well done Lisa, You seem to have sorted out your wee blip last week, and you didn't lose sight of your long-term goal.Your losses are fab too! I think that keeps me going,even when I find I'm getting a bit down or preocuupied by the pipe problem LOL!!

Hi jcjazzy
Well done on your loss. Has anybody noticed yet? Well done for everyone else, you are all doing fab.
Yes Pancras, people are starting to notice which is definately good for the old self-esteem.What about you? Your losses are amazing,are you getting lots of positive comments yet?

Yes Pancras, people are starting to notice which is definately good for the old self-esteem.What about you? Your losses are amazing,are you getting lots of positive comments yet?

No positive comments for me yet. I am still very big, I believe that once I have lost another 2 stone people will start to notice.

Another 5lbs for me this week bringing up the loss to 42lbs in 5 weeks.

Well done girls!!

It will happen Pancras, don't worry, just be prepared with the 'thank you' and smile. Took me a while to learn that last time, we're so self effacing in this country!!! I'm sure it does show in ways but people, especially men (!) are always reluctant at first to say anything.

You may, as you say, be still big, but you're heading in the right direction at an amazing pace, you're a lot less than you were last month and you'll be a lot less by the end of this one too! Fantastic job!!

Pancras well done. Your losses are really fantastic. When your losses start to notice to others you will feel even more elated than you feel already. And as Foxtrot has said you are still heading in the right direction. Im confident that we will all get 'there' in time.
I have found it amazing as a big person that the bigger I became the more invisible I became!! Dont figure! A great big thing like me invisible...now though the invisibility cloak is coming off and slowly Im emerging. I reckon I should be almost visible again by the summer and then by xmas crystal clear!!!! lol...just my theory!
Love and luck to all of us.
xx

Hello all,
I started LL on March 1st. Just coming up to the end of week 5 and have lost 1st3lbs which i still can't quite believe. So far everything has gone swimmingly. I'm getting compliments, can get into clothes that I haven't worn in a year and i walk around with a positively beaming smile rather than trying to hide. The greatest part of it all is it is just going to get better! Will soon be needing to give my first batch of clothes to my mum to alter...having a textiles teacher as a mum is a godsend!!!

x

please tell me my hunger will disappear you March LL's. I'm on day two and starvin marvin

Hiya Hellybelly,
I can certainly assure you that it will get much easier. Nobody could have been more hungry than I was in my first week. I could of eaten the dining table at one point..lol I was climbing the walls with hunger. Week 2 was great for the most part with just one hungry day but since then its really been blissfully easy. Someone on here said that it was probably down to carb withrawal. Basically I had overloaded on carbs the week before starting LL and boy did I know about it. I had a jittery day last week but that was PMT and it wasnt hunger it was emotional.
Also I found that having set times for my food packs has helped control any hunger pangs. Its natural to feel slightly hungry at pack time but cartainly you will not feel ravenous.
Make sure you are drinking plenty. I find the water falvours a god send.
Keep it up though...its truly worth it.
muchos luck to you hun.
xx

Hi Hellybelly, It definately gets easier after week 1! I found distracting myself the best way to deal with 'hunger' pangs. As soon as i felt it i just busied myself with something else and before i knew it the pang was gone. Looking at other peoples success is a real helper as well. The first weigh in makes it all worth while! Just keep going and set your sights on your goals...after all its not very far away!

good luck!

x

Back