March LL starters

Well done guys...Lucy I didnt even know you were having an op as not had time to visit the site recently. Hope you are feeling better now though and well done on a great loss.
Libby isnt it great that our whole atticitude to food is changing. People keep telliing me how much they admire my will power...me!!! Who would have thought that was possible ha ha ha.
Anyway....5lbs for me this week.....woohoo...xx

Yes Lucy ,Looks like it and I've just realised we started at exactly the same weight too :)! You are taller though!
Wear the tshirts inside out!! You should be proud x
Lois when is the photo getting posted?

After my poor loss last week. I have been drinking water like there is a drought on the way. I have lost 7.5lbs this week.:scale: So the moral of the story for me is no matter how I feel keep drinking or the weight stays on.

Jesus christ Pnacras well done. That is an phenomenol loss. You should be so proud of yourself. You are doing so well in such a short space of time. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Go girl x x

Well done to everyone else too. Great to see you all still here x x

Thanks Sexy, last week I felt abit down due to the small lost, however when the counsellor explained in more detail the real negative effect that not drinking your water does to you, I realised the error of my ways over the past few weeks.

Jesus christ Pnacras well done. That is an phenomenol loss. You should be so proud of yourself. You are doing so well in such a short space of time. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.

Go girl x x

Well done to everyone else too. Great to see you all still here x x

Good for you and well done again x x

Well that's the first time I've been called Sexy, it's normally just Becks so thanks for the compliment x x

Yikes Pancras.....well done you. Like lucylastic above, I am off to down a pint of water...:):)

OMG an amazing thing happened today! My lovely OH bought me a dress in a size 12 to wear on my birthday August 30th which is also my goal date. It was supposed to be my sort of unveiling of the new me.

I was getting ready to go out tonight and it caught my eye. I thought "what the hell" and decided to try it on to see how far I had to go. Well it only bloody fitted 3 months and 3 stone ahead of schedule.

Now I have been in no way, shape or form deluded into thinking that I am actually a size 12. I know full well that if the dress wasn't fitted to the waist then a-line it would not have fitted as I do have a booty. I just cannot believe that I have just returned from a night out in a size 12 dress...very strange. I now have 2 items in a 12 I can wear - my dress and my work shirt.

Another big thing happened tonight. The gig I went to had UV lights so all the lint was showing up on my black cardigan - which I really hate as it looks like you have chronic dandruff - so I took it off and spent the rest of the night with my arms out! This is the first time I have had my arms out in public, regardless of weather conditions, in my life (well since I started dressing myself)! I did feel very self conscious at first but after a while felt quite liberated and proceeded to dance the night away.

Feeling pretty on top of the world at the moment. My dad also told me how proud he is and how beautiful he thinks I am today which meant soooooooo much, I nearly cried! It's the moments like that that really count and are very special!

Sorry for the slightly long post all about me!

Must go to bed now as I have to be up for 7.30 for a fun 18.5 hour working day tomorrow...9am til 3.30am oh what joy! Think I may sleep until WI on sunday after that!!! LOL

Hope your all doing well..I must say your losses are all looking fantabulous!!

xxx

Well done Libby, you must be feeling wonderful. This summer will be great for you, and your new slim body nd your new found confidence, keep it up.

Trying to finish off the decorating this weekend but it is proving hard with my partner determined to take his time and me trying my best to speed him up.

I hope that everybody else is doing well and I hope you all have a wonderful bank holiday weekend.

wow guys..us marchers are melting away...:)
Good luck to us all for this weeks weigh in's.
xx

Lost 2lbs this week. So I have just managed to surpass the 3st expected weight loss...by 2lbs! I'm on milk week this week...had my first day today. The choc shake was the thickest thing i have ever experienced! Really want to do the milk week as i have been having head rushes fairly often but I may resort to just drinking the milk on its own and having my shakes with water.

Is anyone else on milk week yet?

x

Hi all - hope you all had a fab bank hol weekend!

I had a great time, went to see friends and family, and went shopping - and amazingly, for the first time in about 20 years - I had to buy size 14!!!! I can't tell you how fab it feels - I LOVE LL!!!!! :D

Wishing everyone a great weigh-in :) xx

Well done Lucy, you must be looking fab, imagine the next size down will be a 12.

Back