March LL starters

Congrats Libby! I too complete the 14 weeks tonight, so looking forward to seeing what my total for that period is.

it's funny - 14 weeks ago, I couldn't imagine getting to the end of foundation, although I was determined to, now it seems like a breeze! When I used to read posts saying it flies by, I didn't believe it at all - but it is soooo true.

I'm looking forward to the next 4 weeks, when I hope to lose another stone, then on to RTM.

Good luck for this week all :) xx

wow...our losses are consistantly amazing. I have lost 6 and a half lbs this week bringing my total to 4stone and 2lbs in 12 weeks. I cant believe it.

God well done girls!!!
I lost 5lbs but thats for 2 weeks but brings my total to 4 stone 1lb same as you lucy!!
Hope everyone else does well :)
xxx

Glad you noticed that Lucy.I thought I was going slightly mad :D:D:D.Well done to you all-great losses again this week xxAnother 3lbs for me tonight making it 3 stone 12 in 13 weeks

Last edited:
Well done Jazzy :)
Yeah I thought I was going mad too.... even though on this diet I've kinda lost my mind a bit x

Ahhh well done you!
Think i'm still chicken.... lol i will do it...
What you having done? Have you chosen your design?
xx

Ah go on, go on as Mrs Doyle would say..............
Tendrils and flowers with pink and pale green-looks lovely

Tattoos??? Who is?? when?? what of?? Blimey....I keep missing whats going on.
xx

Hello everyone! I am at home on my own tonight and several realisations have hit me. Firstly I cannot believe that I have managed to complete foundation without one single teeny lapse...this astounds me! Secondly I have realised how little of my weight loss I can actually see. I know I have lost the weight and I know I can now fit into size 14 tops and 16 bottoms as oppose to size 18 tops and size 20 bottoms. It is quite bizarre and I have come to the conclusion that it is because I see myself every day and my mental image of myself obviously adjusts with each pound so I seem the same as when I started....Not sure that makes any sense at all but i'm tired. I am eagerly anticipating receiving my before and after foundation pictures on tuesday. It will be very nice to be able to see them side by side and appreciate what I have achieved. A funny thing did happen yesterday though...I was in the pub, stood at the bar and my housemate walked in with his friend whom I also know. I haven't seen this guy since just after starting LL and when my housemate said 'oh there's libby!', his friend said 'that's not libby'. He was convinced it wasn't me until I went and spoke to them! How funny!

Anyway, I am going to stop the incessant ramblings as I will probably read this back in the morning and it will make no sense what so ever, just a bit bored and lonely. Hope you are all well and I hope we will be seeing some fantastic before and after photos soon. I will post mine on wednesday probably unless I can work it out on tuesday night....might ask my LLC to email me the file to save myself having to take a photo of the photo.

Anyway really am going to go and try and get some sleep...

Night all!

x

Libby - it's good to know I'm not alone then. I can definitely see the difference in you and your looking fab, so don't worry the weight is dropping off. Like you I'm hoping the before & after pictures on Tuesday will be the kick to realise just what the difference is for both of us :)

I collected my parents from the airport this morning and I last saw my Dad at the start of LL and my Mum last year and they said they nearly didn't recognise me!! So there must be some difference :) My Mum said the last time she remembers me being this size was when I was 14 :eek: but weight wise the last time I was this weight was when I was 18!

See you on Tuesday :D

Hi everyone, well done on everyones losses. Well it is the end of foundation for me We will not get our pictures till next week, but we did see them, the differece is amazing. The rest of the group turned up this week, so I was really pleased and there will be 4 of us going forward on to developers

Anyway I still have a long way to go and my loss this week is 6 1/4lbs

Hi all, Have posted some photos on my album,not quite brave enough to make them public but are available to my contacts.If you want a nosey let me know xx

blimey Jazzy - what a PHENOMENAL change!!! You look like a totally different woman!! I am totally amazed by your transformation. Now - get a smaller top, that one is drowning you :D :D
Well done, you look great. I should get my beginning and end of foundation pics this week, will post them then :)
I'm so pleased for you xx

Thanks Lucy, Old photos are quite shameful :sigh: but I can see a huge difference and thats why I posted them.Hubby keeps telling me to turf the top too!Looking forward to seeing yours too!

Last edited:
Hello all!
Well this is just another pondering from me. I seem to be doing this a lot recently. I was thinking today, what would I be like if I had never been 'Fat'? Would I be into the same music (generally rock, punk etc)? Would I still have developed a love for piercings and tattoos? Looking at myself, a lot of my 'image' could have been subconsciously manufactured to draw attention away from my weight. Almost like I was thinking, 'people won't see me as fat because i'm 'alternative' so they will be looking at my piercings'. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change who I am or who I have been for the world. I look at it like this...If I had never been fat I may never have developed the personality/likes/dislikes that I have today therefore I wouldn't have the friends I have and more importantly I might not be with my OH who is the be all and end all of my world.

Even though I am choosing to change my body now, I am (in a very weird way) thankful that I got the chance to shape myself mentally into who I am today. I can't help but think that if I had been the ideal weight all my life, I would be more judgemental of others and superficial. I have experienced first hand what it is like to walk in the 'fat' shoes and even though I taking hold of that I will always remember how it felt.

That is enough nonsensical rambling from me.

Good luck to all this week...I don't have the internet at home anymore but I shall post my photos when I get them next week when I visit my mum!

xxx

Back