March LL starters

Hi all, I see that you are all doing really well with your weight losses and are still committed :happy096::happy096::talk017: xx.
I'm just back from a wonderful holiday and have gained 6lbs after planned eating and drinking.However, the diet chef food is on order and will be delivered in a few days to help me get to my target.
Good luck for this week.

Nice to see you jcjazzy, yuo look really well in you pic, looks like you had a great holiday. 2 3/4lbs for me this week. Still losing, I am still on track. I hope everybody else is doing ok.

Hi Jazzy

Love the avatar pic. You look stunning!
Well done. xxx:)

Hey how is everyone doing... thats still doing :)
I lost 4.5lbs this week bringing total to 91.5 lbs blimey!!
hope everyones ok
xxxx

Thank you girls for your lovely comments.I've now changed my avatar as I not too sure about going public ;)!!Good to hear from you all-Pancras and Lois you are doing great,and SB still addicted to the charity shops?.DC forum a bit quiet so still lurking from time to time.

Thanks Lois,DC is great-I'm enjpying it so far.Glad to hear you're still about.How much more do you want to lose?

Jazzy, I caught a glimpse of your Avatar too before you went shy on us. :D

Nothing for you to hide - you looked gorgeous! :)

SB is indeed still a Charity Shoppaholic, as am I. :D We are bad for each other - we went together not long ago and it was like a tornado went through town snatvching up everything good in its path!! :giggle:

Hope you are well! :)

Hi Jazzy

Yes, I'm still around and still buying up everything no one else wants! I bought a beautiful vintage silk dress for £12 recently, but mostly really cheap bargains. So many clothes, not enough days to wear them!
I've had computer problems lately and like BL I had to deal with he death of one of my lovely cats so I've been a bit quiet lately.Thanks for remembering me.
Love to you. xx

Hi everyone I'm still lingering but hanging my head in shame, I put on a lb last week I had a wedding and my adult decision to eat turned into a 3 day bender!!
I'm back on plan now so hoping to have a loss this week I still have a few more stone to go and all the compliments are lovely but I'm trying not to get too complacent
it's getting tough I've knocked over 15 points off bmi and still have a way to go:-(
hope everyones ok xxxx

Hi BL and SB, Thank you for your kind comments!Sorry to hear about the loss of your pets.I know that must have been awful.Glad to hear you're both still doing well with your weight ,and buying up all the clothes you can.I am v jealous-charity shops up here are rotten tbh.Maybe I should look harder! Like you two I could easily become addicted!!

Lois, Sorry to hear you had a blip,but you've reigned it in straight away so well done.
Hope no-one minds me posting here. I still feel LL has given me my life back,even though I'm following something else now.

Take care and good luck.I truly couldn't have done it without these boards.You're a great bunch :hug99::hug99::hug99:x

Jazzy, always welcome here any time. You KNOW that. Keep in touch. xx
Lois - no shame- you are human and back on track. You've done so well, don't let it go now. Keep up the good work.
Weddings, parties, Bah Mitzvas - stay on the packs.Abstinencee is possible with a bit of planning and much safer. As you've found out, if you decide to give yourself a bit of lee-way all hell can break out!!!

Hi all. I'm still on track 3 3/4lbs again this week. Lois glad to see you are back on track, jc nice to see you still posting even though you have gone to the other side, lol.

Hey how are all yu march starters?? I have not been around in a while and want you all to know that although I have had a tough feww weeks I still pop on occasinally and check how you all are doing. I have had a few personal issues to deal with over the last few weeks and things have not beeen easy. The good news however is that although I will be honest and tell you that I have struggled with food demons these last few weeks I have still managed to hang in there and continue losing...albeit tiny losses but losses non the less. I am now feeling less fragile and looking forward to continueing my ll journey with renewed vigour. To date I have lost 6 stone and 3lbs since the middle of march...woohoo!!
muchos love to you all xxxxx

Well done Lisa,

glad you're back. Picture looks good. Don't forget there's lots of support on here when times get tough. xxx
Well done on your loss so far.

Back