March LL starters

Hi Everyone.

I have not been able to get on as much recently as I would like. I have been redecorating and trying to get it finished it before my parents fly in on Saturday, they will be here for the next few months, so I expect I will not get the chance to post as much.

I started developers group this evening, there are 9 of us now, but I suspect that there will not be so many over the next couple of weeks as they were all sharing their lapsing stories.

Well a 3.3lb loss for me this week, congratulations on everybody that has completed foundation, I am so proud of us all and regardless of the journey we have done really well. I hope everything is going well in developers for you all.
Good result Pancras.Hope the visit is going well and you're still ok x

Lois, Thats absolutely fantastic.It seems to so random some times doesn't it?How much longer do you plan to stay on developers?
I've lost 1lb after 4 days RTM,which is ok.Onwards and downwards ............

Thank you jazzy :)
I've still got a way to go... so definately another 14 weeks and see where i am then... i have a few social events coming up in july and aug so am thinking what to do about them... well done on your loss how are you finding eating again?
xxx

Thank you jazzy :)
I've still got a way to go... so definately another 14 weeks and see where i am then... i have a few social events coming up in july and aug so am thinking what to do about them... well done on your loss how are you finding eating again?
xxx
Its been a bit strange.The first night I had terrible GI problems ,however this has not been as bad since.I just find I have to eat really really slowly and chew lots to manage it.Food wise it's still very limited and a bit boring.I can see why folks get attached to their packs now!

OMG!!!
I'm in shock!!
I haven't done anything differently this week but somehow managed to lose ...... 9lbs!!! Blimey! I'm beyond chuffed!!!
Off to celebrate with a veg soup now:)
xxxx

Well done, you must be so chuffed. I hope that soup was lovely.

Hi Everyone, I see that it has gone really quiet on the thread. I hope everyone who is still losing, is doing well.

I lost 2.75lbs this week. Not much but still going down, it seems like I am having small losses then big losses, so i look forward to next week.

Well I have had possibly the worst week to date. I have lapsed...and not just once. After 16 weeks of 100% abstinence I have had a slip. I have had a major revelation though. I have worked out why I put on nearly 4 stone in the first 2 years of being with my OH. Before I knew him, I used to self harm all the time. It was my coping mechanism so when life reached that certain level of stressfulness, that is what I would do. When I met my OH, I couldn't do it as it upset him so much so I started to eat at those times when I would have hurt myself. In solving one problem, I created another. I had wondered why I had found LL so easy so far but now I realize that it is because nothing had happened to get me to that point. Well this week everything happened at once. For 3 days I was battling with myself. I couldn't harm myself as I would never go back there and I am not that person anymore and I couldn't eat. I stopped sleeping and just generally couldn't function properly. Now i know that this probably reads like an extensive list of justifications to make myself feel better but trust me I do not feel better. I am hopefully going to either go early to my meeting or stay later to have a much needed arse kicking and talk with my LLC. I am dreading to see the weight gain this week. as I have also lapsed today and have WI on tuesday so the chance of me getting back into ketosis by then is quite slim. I don't know what is wrong with me. I think I need to do some serious off loading. I feel I should prewarn my LLC of what is coming her way...there will be tears!

ANY advice or arse kickings would be muchly appreciated.

Libby

Libby, Sorry to hear you have had such a tough time this week.Don't be tough on yourself-sounds like you have been really struggling and ok you might have eaten,but you didn't revert to previous behaviour.Draw a line under your lapses and move on.Perhaps you could ask your GP for a referral to psychological services to help with the issues you are having.I hope you feel better soon xx

Hi everyone
Hope everything is going ok for you all, Libby I hope things have got better for you and good luck for your weigh in on tuesday.

Thanks Pancras, Still doing well I see :D.Another 3.5 lbs for me,not bad on RTM.Good luck to everyone else for this weeks weigh in x

hey everyone!
hope youre alright sorry to hear youve had a tough week libby, and well done everyone on their losses:)
I only lost 1lb this week, but as I had my 9lb last week I dont mind so much, and I have had my period, so 10 over 2 weeks is great!!
Hope everyones ok
xxxx

Hi everyone, thanks for the support. Well I gained 6lbs this week but I really am not suprised..tbh I was expecting more. Today has been my first day back on the straight and narrow and it has been better than expected. I woke up today feeling so good, I got my spring back in my step and from somewhere my motivation has come back. I think group last night really helped. Hope everyone else does well at their WIs this week!

Libby

Hi Everyone
Nice to see that you are back on track Libby. I hope that everyone else is ok and enjoying the lovely weather.

2.5lbs for me this week, I seemed to have slowed down, in my group they are glad saying I am losing like them now instead of running ahead.

Hiya march starters. I haven't been round much lately so need to catch up on all your news. My silly computer is misbehaving and not been able to get on line for a couple of weeks.
As for my LL journey since I have been gone its not good!!!
I have only lost just under 1lb a week for the last 3 weeks. My counsilor is baffled but says that if its the same this week then she has a couple of 'tricks' up her sleeve that may get things going again. We checked to make sure that I am in ketosis still and I am. I have been very very focussed and not cheated at all and I do mean AT ALL. So whats going on??? Anybody else had this??

Hi guys hope you're all ok x
5lbs for me this week
so 5 st 5 lbs so far:)
hope everyone else has good weigh ins xxxx

Well done Loislane

Great weight loss. How much more do you want to lose?

Ahhhh well Im glad nobody else has had the same 'stayed the same' trouble as me then :)
Anyway have lost 5lb this week soooo things are moving again whoopie

Back