March money challenge

Yay, thanks for starting new thread, I've not posted much this month, just subbing helps me think about my purchases.

I checked my balance Saturday & I'll end the month without going overdrawn, which I'm pleased about, I seemed to spend a fair amount of money but obviously not!!!

So April, I've got my sisters birthday & Easter & that's it, oh we booked tickets to Full Monty that I need to pay for and I should be able to finally book Lourdes, we've sent off for mums passport, hmmmm best get looking after the pennies!!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/338785-april-money-challenge.html#post7190197

Here is a thread for April!

It's always good to have extras coming in Emsie :) send some my way lol

Great will go sub!

Theres not much left ha ha

Overall we have done sensible and planned stuff with it though and its covered our overdraft so now we are hoping to keep out of that and just use it as an emergency thing if necessary, now just need to sort the budget and stick to it so it doesn't become necessary unless there is an emergency lol x

Did ok, not great but not bad lol
Payday isn't for another two weeks for us, so i'm just trying to not spend any money as already used £150 of the overdraft.
Paid for the home insurance in one go, £109 for the year which saves me £35 a month i was paying, and then got the water statement and apparently i've overpaid so that's gone from £40 a month to £5.60 a month, so all in a saving of £75 a month which is pretty cool :)
Should clear the drums from friend in April so that's one less thing to worry about, which means i can get back to clearing the buy now pay later which i have until August to do :eek:
I need to start including prescriptions and birthdays in the bills, because they cost a lot!
Managed to save £110 so far in my little tin (just mine :D) x

Wow £110 is fab!! I'm still working on getting better at savings but as long as my debts are going down I won't put too much pressure on myself!! Lol

I'm thinking once I get to about £400 I'm gonna use it for an intensive driving course :eek: and :) all at the same time lol x

Back