Marcus v Little Mix

Well I don't even watch the show, but the local news tells me the geordies from South Shields (well, the Sandancers to be more accurate) have done it again?

Didn't little Joe win it a few years back? - also from South Shields.

Well I don't even watch the show, but the local news tells me the geordies from South Shields (well, the Sandancers to be more accurate) have done it again?

Didn't little Joe win it a few years back? - also from South Shields.

Is it terrible that I can't stand either of them :( "Geordie" or no "Geordie".

Is it terrible that I can't stand either of them :( "Geordie" or no "Geordie".
Not terrible at all, but It's still an achievement for South Shields as normally its claim to fame is Colmans Fish & Chips (constantly voted the best in UK) and Ocean Road's Indian restaurants;)

PS does anyone think the winners will still be around in 18 months? - Leon Jackson & Joe are already old news;)

Disposable popstars in a disposable society

PS does anyone think the winners will still be around in 18 months? - Leon Jackson & Joe are already old news;)

Disposable popstars in a disposable society

Well you're doing better than me, who he heck is Leon Jackson :confused:
I can definitely see LM going the same way.

I think Little Mix will be so hyped up and have so much dosh thrown at what they do that they will be around for a long, long time.

Leon Jackson explained in full. Extremely long and could be looked upon as being nearly as boring as him :D

Leon Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh Sue, you do make me giggle!! :D x

Glad to be of service lol :D

Define a long time Mumsie? - oh and the answer "until Simon Cowell tires of them" does not count.

;)

Now, now cheeky boy child, do not upset mumsie.

Simon Cowell will not lose out and neither will those 4 very lucky girls, no matter how soon he "tires" of them which is something I very much doubt will happen.

Face it wee boy, he is so smart, with brilliant business acumen, a smile that is whiter than white, and a bank balance as big as the Empire State building.

I think he might just be doing something right.

I wish I had the tiniest bit of his "doing it right".

love you Stevie !!! xxxx

Back