ProPoints mardybum's diary

I'm back! :sigh:

I'm really annoyed and disappointed with myself, my weight has crept back up to 14st 11lb.

I put on 4lbs over Christmas, which was no big deal, I could have lost it again over the following couple of weeks, but since then I've eaten A LOT! I've had odd weeks where I've been good, but they've been far outweighed by bad weeks.

But I'm feeling very motivated again. I CAN do this, I deserve to feel happy with myself, to wear nice clothes and look good, and to be healthy!

Oh in other big news, I actually like porridge now!

Todays food diary

Breakfast: Rice crispy square (maybe not the best start!) 3pp

Lunch: Wrap with philadelphia, ham and salad 7pp

Tea: Roast chicken breast, mashed sweet potato and broccoli 13pp

I'm going to stick to 30pp a day for the first couple of weeks to give me a kick start.

7pps left today. I bought some of those Shape desserts which are 3pp each and I'm going to have one with some strawberries, not sure about the other 4.

I watched a programme the other day on trashy American channel, called 'I used to be fat', the girl losing weight had a big page a day calendar in her room counting down till the end of summer and her goal; I thought it would be quite a motivating idea, it would remind me that every day counts. I'm going to a wedding on the June bank holiday as the 'date' of my very thin and gorgeous friend, so although I'm not going to make myself a massive calendar I am going to count down till then, because I want to wear a nice dress and feel confident.

70 days to go!

Back