Marie's Diary

Just remember though Slimfast isn't a VLCD so you need a meal a day as well as your shakes. So that will impact on your losses and the cost - not sure how you'd incorporate your bars

Have you thought of trying Exante it works out at £100 a month if you buy a bumper pack xx

Last edited:
Its been a very busy weekend. Just moved into my new house which is lovely! Us girls have kitted it out pretty well just a few finishing touches left to do but it should all be sorted by the end of this weekend. Its so exciting. Im loving it!
Also went and had my meeting with my LLC last night and she was actually really helpful and understood completly. She was in a very good mood and i dont know why i was so anxious to go and talk to her. So we sat down and had a chat and i told her i can no longer continue but i dont want to give up. She asked me what my plans and goals are and i told her i still intend to get to goal. Which she seemed glad about even tho im no longer paying her she was even happy for me to come and still get weighed once a week and if i have any spare cash i can always buy a few packs and even join a lite class for a week if it falls into the 4 week block.
So im extreamly possitive. She offered some great advise and alternatives and ive worked out a plan.
As i have a lot of spare LL packs due to buying them from a friend who gave up after a couple of days i will swap all of those for poridge. That way for as long as they last i can still have my poridge in the morning and then for lunch i will have either a Slim Fast bar or a Slim Fast Shake and then a Lite plan meal for dinner. This way i will still be having around only 1000 cals a day and should hopefully lose 2-3lbs a week. Fingers crossed. Im glad i still have the support from her and as to RTM she said there wont be much point as ill already be dealing with not having any packs as of now! So RTM sounds like its literally just slowly weening you off the packs. 4,3,2,1,0.
So this week ive just had enough packs left to do LLL properly but it will be a bad weekend. Im going to Newcastle to see a friend and lets just say shes in serious need of cheering up. I know i should be strong but a couple of nights out are needed. Again i want to enjoy my life and at least now i know i am capable of losing the weight i may put on. I have learnt my leason from Amsterdam however so i will be good during the day sticking to packs but i will be having evening meals that arnt on the plan and a few drinks. although again im staying away from the Amereto sweetie goodness and stick to something lighter!
Oh i lost 7lbs this week :D and i must admit did have a little chinese and a glass of champagne on Saturday to celebrate moving in to our new home. The rest of the weekend i have been great the girls have been having Wine every night and ive refused each time sticking to my water :D
Hope everyone is doing well. And i hope to try and stick around here as much as possible and give an insight into going solo

x

Aw hunny you sound like you are in such a good space right now thats brilliant. I am so pleased you have managed to pull a plan together to continue on your weightloss journey and heeeelllloooo 7lb's thats brilliant!

Have a fabulous weekend, hope you stick around here it will be good to hear how you are getting on with things and all the best with your new found independence xx

Good for you RJ!
Congratulations on moving into your house with your friends.
Enjoy x

Hey hun well done on ur 7lbs loss!!! xxx

Back