Marie's Diary

Oh yeah to start with everything is about food lol then after awhile you just become obsessed with it but not in a way of IM GOING TO EAT THAT! Just been sat outside and a friend had been to the shop and brought back an ice cream it was sat right in front of my nose and i didnt fancy it at all. Very strange.

Feeling much better thank you very much Gracielou :D Good luck with your Journey. Cant wait to see your results

I am excited for your WI too, I have a good feeling abut it for you we WI on the same day. Tuesdays cant come quick enough for me.

Watching the choccy programme would be absolute torment, my food choice is always chocolate. I would rather have 4 or 5 bars than a meal lol.

Love the find a man comment, we could get 2 for 1 if I find one too lol

Loving the name by the way xx

Oh I loooove cooking programs too. I'm hooked on that baking show on bbc1 with this gorgeous ex model chef! How can she stay so slim while baking all those amazing yummy things?!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Oh mags I've not heard if that program. Last thing I need is to add to my list of food programs so I'll pretend like I didn't see that haha.
Thanks lady t for the name change compliment god knows why haha and 2 for one deal sounds great haha rich brothers or something lol

Well I've had an absolutly amazing day! My mood is improving all the time. Woke up and had some cinnamon in my porridge made a nice change tip I picked up from someone else on here. Great idea dunno if ok on total tho. Lovely day so drove to the pub with my roof down hair blowing everywhere but loved it. Enjoyed a glass of sparking water shame it wasn't wine :( then off to the shops. I have no money till next Friday but I wanted to buy a pair of 12 jeans as incentive. Tried them on in the shop just to see how far off I am of getting into them and guess what I'm going to wear tomorrow... Those size 12 jeans. I was gobsmaked that they fit me!!! Litterally as I left the changing room and my mate asked me how they where I couldn't stop smiling as I told her they fit me. No ifs no buts they are a size 12 skinny jean :D woooowwwwweeeyyy hahaha I am thrilled!!! They were even on offer down to £11. On the downside my fav pair of skinny jeans no longer fit me. Was forever pulling them up all day it's been a nightmare but a good nightmare :) if that's possible.
Then left town with my bargin in hand and went back to my friends who cooked me a lovely dinner of chicken and salad which my own concoction of marinade which was beautiful! Can't wait to make it again. Then sat down to fall in love with Taylor lautner all over again as we watched all 3 twilight films. I know he's only 19 but wow his body is amazing lol and he's pretty cute. Faaaaar better than Robert patinson. Hehehe been in a right girly mood all day it's been imense. Even managed all my water inbetween all the excitment.
So tomorrow I will be going threw the rest of my clothes in my wardrobe and getting rid of everything that is too big. I am NEVER going there again I'm enjoying myself to much.
Night everyone :D xx

Well it's weigh in day tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. I'm a little worried if I don't lose anything I'm gonna completly go off track and think why bother. Although I dunno why I'm thinking that as I know I've decided I'm in this for the long haul and I want to and will get to my new goal.
On a possitive note my mum got back from WI this evening and lost 12lbs. I'm over the moon for her. It's her first week and she had it in her head that this hasn't worked for her she's going to be far forever. Her words not mine. Just hope this great result has showed her it does work and I'm sooo excited to see my mum change over the next fee weeks/months.
Swimming again tomorrow. It's the only excercise I do in a week so I best keep it up :) LLL is going really well. It's suprising how easy it still is I thought I may have lapsed by now but still going strong. Enjoying preparing food every night and making it. Dunno why I never used to bother. Better than just sticking my arse in front of the telly and not moving.

Hey Marie... great news about ur mum! and im glad LLL is going well for you x good luck for tomo

Brill news about your mum, good luck with your WI xx

Good luck Angel :)
How cool to have your mum on the same journey as you!
Now you can be the grown up and experienced one and help her along the way!
With such a positive and clever daughter your mum will be absolutely fine! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies
Well i have been happy with my results this week. 3Lbs off so woop woop :D Im glad that its working (although my stick showed i wasnt ins ketosis) Which got me down. But clearly something is working as i lost the same amount of weigh on Lite as i did on Total most weeks. So as weeing on the stick isnt compulsory on Lite im not bothering anymore as it just gets me upset. Very odd but maybe my body is just handling the Ketones differently now.
I was planning on buying my mates packs and still go to my lite class but actually do total. I may not bother doing that now if im going to be getting the same results.
So really really happy :D
My home scales are also hiden away as they depress me as well. So its all possitive thinking from here on out!

Cracking result for you my lovely I am so chuffed for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done ReezieJay,
Hiding those scales will be a big help too. I haven't got any. Only get weighed at LL maintenance class. I can't kid myself then, or drive myself crazy keep weighing.
Go girl !

congrats on ur LLL week one WI!! xx

Thanks Girls

Im really pleased with that and agreed Slenda really good decision to hide the scales. They are horrible evil things and i shouldnt be so caught up on what they say.
Must admit i am extreamly proud of myself today. A women is leaving tomorrow and has brought in a Buffet for the whole team. It was soooo tempting expecially as im due on and all i want to do is eat. To aid my tourture i decided to organise the food as best i could and to make it look like there was less than there actually was i have managed to pile the left overs into one tray so there isnt loads of food dotted all over the canteen. I picked up a peice of said food and it felt so edible i nearly just shoved it all in my mouth but i didnt.
So thats the good news. The bad news is that its Friday tomorrow and my mates birthday the first of many hurdles this month that are going to mess with the plan. Shes gone to a pub and arranged a set menu with them which is a 3 course meal which i will be eating. I was going to drink as well (expecially after a long hectic stressful work week) but ive decided against that. Im just going to enjoy my night and not worry about it too much. I will still be 100% during the day and get right back on track on Saturday. This has been playing on my mind since i knew it was coming up but i am determined and strong enough to get to goal and continue but life isnt going to stop because of it anymore. Im still going to enjoy my life AND get the reults i want. Fingers crossed this only slide wont effect me too much on the scales on Tuesday.

Hi lovely, it must be hard after being on total, but I agree with you life is there to be lived and you seemed to have what to do all sewn up so I wish you luck hunny xx Oooo and enjoy your night out xx

Ahhh very annoyed with myself.
Tomorrow will be the first 'outing' since starting LL and with all the weight lost and the new size 12 jeans I thought I would enjoy picking out my outfit to wear tomorrow night. But no! I'm the smallest I remember being and yet I still have told myself I'm a big fat cow! Tried on almost everything and just not happy with the way I looked in any of it. I still have a way to go but I used to find something I was happy in. Why am I feeling like this? It sucks! I've never been so proud of my weight loss yet never felt so let down that I still look in the mirror and can't see myself happy. Stupid clothes!!! Lol

I totally get what you mean, I look in the mirror and see myself as I was, now I know I have a long way to the end of my journey but its hard to deal with the reflection regardless of what weight is lost.

I am sure whatever you wear you will look amazing in it. xx

ReezieJay. That's my sentiment exactly. We are in this for the long haul. Life goes on. We just got to be strong And draw a line under it and carry on. have a fab time at your friends birthday. Xxx

Last night went really well. I enjoyed myself and my food very much and I'm even going to get the recipe for my pudding from the chef it was amazing!! And the best news is that I'm still in controll. Yesterday those pesky buffet rolls were still floating about and I must have sar as stared at them for ages debating wether to eat one or not. The usual thinking coming back in. 'well I'm being bad tonight I know I'll be out of ketosis, I might aswell' so I was sensible thought maybe I will have a roll instead of my shake but I worked out the calories on my phone app and turns out the roll alone could be up to 200cals plus the butter and cheese inside it just wasn't worth it. Expecially as I was being naughty in the evening. My mind is changing already. Before LL I would have just ruled yesterday out as a bad day and eaten crap from start to finish. Now I know when I plan to be naughty don't throw everything overboard just be good and then you will enjoy yourself even more!!
My mealto be honest wast even that bad in the long run I prob had my protien portion and veg portion and even tho a couple of things would have taken me out of ketosis I think overall 'apart from the cheesecake' that the calories wernt too bad. The only thing I didn't plan for was a couple of cheeky drinks of Malibu. But the even better news is that I havnt wobbled I don't class last night as a slip or a lapse or anything I was still good in the long run and it was planned wasn't a sudden reach for the first thing I can get my hands on and shove it in my face. Best news of all I'm not even romotely tempted at all the throw in the towel and give up. I'm right back on plan today and intend to stay that way until next Friday when I go to Amsterdam for a long weekend. Just hope I don't go overboard there but a lot of drink will be involved. Like I've said before tho this is a busy ad bad month food wise but I'm gonna enjoy it and I'm in this for the long haul so it doesn't matter what I lose or put on I know it's not perminant. I'm dedicated to doing this for myself now.
Oh and lady T I found something I loved wearing turns out I just needed to swap jeans. Lol even tho I really wanted to wear my size 12's they don't look quite right just yet with a tight fitting top so opted for my other goal jeans that now fit me beautifully and had a few compliments which was amazing! Really great night out. Hope everyone enjoys there weekend :D

Back