Marie's Diary

That's absolutely amazing honey!
Seems like you're in full control! That's what it's all about! Healthy choices and adult decisions are what makes a successful maintainer!
Well done you!
I'm glad you had a nice time :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Well done hunny, you are in control woop woop :)

I think you did the sensible thing working out the calories for the roll, not sure I would have thought to have done that.

As for the Malibu's, mmmm is all I have to say to that one!

So pleased you found something to wear and got compliments, double whammy missy, get you! xx

Thanks you lovely ladies and to top the week off I've lost another 2lbs which was what I expected and wanted. So even tho it's my lowest loss I'm really happy with it.
I'm extreamly possitive with this whole journey and looking forward to the future. I'm still anxious about this week cos of all the busy weekeds involving drink and food but knowing I can make good choices even if I put on a little I know it's not gonna be there for long. Amsterdam this weekend so won't be on here much. I asked my llc tonight if I could have an extra 4 bars so while I'm away I can have 2 bars a day which will be handy and mean I will more likely stick to the plan closer as I won't have to make up shakes so 2 bars a day one sensible meal and lots of alcohol lol...well Its better than just going all out and having a massive blow out. So this week I'll be extreamly happy to stay the same :)

awww well done on ur loss hun... have a lovely time in amsterdam! and well done you on planning your days so well xx

Go you. Well done on your loss this week. Have a fabulous time in Amsterdam. Remember we're all in this for the long haul. Just start afresh when u get back. Xxx:-DxxX

Thanks gem and juls. Just off to pack now. Not checking in luggage so just had to measure my smallest suitcase to see if it's aloud on as Han luggage...just about thank god. Can't imagine fitting all the stuff I need to take in anything smaller haha. One good thing about being smaller is that your more comfortable in the things you wear so I'm happy as normally I would have to pack my whole wardrobe just to make sure that I looked good in something if I tried on 100 different outfits haha.
Very boring day at work today not that I did much work. A collegue who's on maternity leave popped in for about 3 hours with her month old little boy so all the girls in the office have been brooding over him. He's a little cutie but I definatly have no interest in having kids. But so happy for her she will be a great mum.
Glad everyone seems to be doing really well. I will next be on here Tuesday to update on my fabulous weeked and not so fabulous weight loss/ gain x

Well done for the loss and have an amazing time in Amsterdam. Oooo very fond memories of that place, very enlightening experience for me and thats all I am prepared to say on that topic ha! x

Amsterdam was amazing. The weather was beautiful and so was the city. I've never walked so much in my life and am afraid to say I didn't stick to the plan I had set out. I had decided to eat but god I hast decided on that much and the alcohol was the worst of it. With it being such nice weather aswell I couldn't resist a nice cold strongbow or 2 during the day. I wot divulge what I ate but let's just say I didn't show much restraint. I had a bar for breakfast but that's about where my will power ended and god knows how I've done it but I've put on 8lbs!!!! In 4 days!!!! I don't believe that for one second. That better all come off this week as I don't want to ruin the good memories of my holiday and replace them with thinking i'm a greedy fat cow! My llc said it may mostly be water retention as one I wasn't drinking any while I was away and 2 aparently flying can make you hold onto water. I really looked forward to coming home in the end just to get back in plan and as I got back yesterday today was my first day back in track and i've found it really easy. I'm hoping I lose that 8lb and more this week but I don't know how realistic that is. It's quite disapointing but I can't be upset as I know what I did and I was prepared for it. Minor blip...ok well it wad pretty major but still. I still can't believe that I've manage to gain 8lbs worth of fat in 4 days tho. If I have i'm actually worried about ever eating normally again. Granted I won't ever eat and drink like I have done. But what I did eat wasn't terrible enough to merit such a huge gain. Anywy back to where I was in week 7 :( not a plesent thought. Although now i've done this I will most defibaty stick closer to plan when I go away again in 2 weeks and then again for a hen weekend in 3 weeks. Stupid April!! Haha oh well 'live your life' my new motto
Fab to see all you other girlies are still doing so well. Xx

LadyT said:
Well done for the loss and have an amazing time in Amsterdam. Oooo very fond memories of that place, very enlightening experience for me and thats all I am prepared to say on that topic ha! x

Lady T let's just say I too have experienced some very interesting things while out there. Very sereal! Xx

Don't worry hun, I'm sure it'll come off as quickly as it went on.
Glad you had a good time !x;)

Lady T let's just say I too have experienced some very interesting things while out there. Very sereal! Xx
Lol... count me in on that one too!... Surreal is definitely the word for it... Love Amsterdam, well, what I can remember... ;)

xx

Don't worry. I'm sure it'll come off this week. It's amazing how quick the weight goes on. I'm worried about my holiday too. Im away for 2 weeks. Take Care Hun. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

Hi lovely glad you had a fab time in Amsterdam and the weather was good makes it a lovely place to be in the sun!

As for you going off plan and having a gain, I would ask yourself if you would eat and drink the way you did whilst there in your normal day to day life? The answer is probably not as it was exceptional circumstances.

Most if not all the weight will come off next week.

Well done for getting straight back on LL I hear that's the hardest thing when you go off plan. Have a great week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies
Just wrote out a whole reply and then i got kicked off the site grrr stupid computers.
I actually have found it really easy to get right back on plan and to be honest by the end of the holiday i was really looking forward to going back on packs i felt so bloated and horrible it wasnt nice. Already feeling lighter after just one day back on track.
Ive just updated my statistics and it was a shock! 8lbs is so much weight so ive gone from 11st5 to 11st13! Back to where i was on week 7!! And from over 2 and half stone loss ive not gone to under 2 stone loss. Its not a great experience. I have another couple of weekends this month that will be a struggle and originally i was just going to eat and drink how i wanted and enjoyed my time but after this weeks results im already determined to stick to plan. I will have a couple of naughties but nothing like what ive done in Amsterdam. That was a major wake up call. Its also a dificult situation tho i mean yes i ate and i drank the wrong things didnt have any water all weekend but its impossible to all be fat! So when we do move onto RTM how much of the weight will be fat and how much will be water retention etc. Im worried now that this is just a quick fix and i wont be able to maintain. Crooked thoughts! Yes the weight comes off quickly but it seems to come on bloody quickly as well!
Well i need to de-stress as that can be a factor for not losing weight as well and i need all the help i can get this week. Move in to my new house at the weekend with 2 mates away from the parents so money is extreamly tight right now. Just need to relax!! I need a holiday lol

Don't panic ReezieJay, you can maintain when you get to RTM and you can enjoy yourself without eating and drinking everything you want.
If you go back to the way you were before doing LL you will put the weight on.
It's that boring old adage that permanently slim people follow - moderation!
You said you didn't have water on your week-end away. I find drinking water really helps. I start off with a drink of water. Sometimes I have black coffee and a glass of water as my first drink, then I feel quite full before I have the wine or G&Tor whatever. Then I try and alternate water/alcohol or at least have water on the go at the same time. It halves the alcohol, calories, expense and hangover - result!
Amazingly since being abstinent for a year I can take or leave alcohol now, used to drink every night before LL!
Keep calm, have fun. Maybe work out a plan with your LLC/Group.
Good luck with the move this week-end. xxx

Thanks slenda. Your right about moderation and I know I did go a little overboard to enjoy myself but in the long run I didn't enjoy eating all that food and drink. I've put on which is a start but I felt bloated and gassy. Felt sluggish and missed my packs and salads! In a way it's been a good lesson as I've leared to listen to my body what it likes and doesn't like and never will I go on a 4 day bender again. I don't really drink much anyway I am one of the dreaded binge drinkers and my fav is amereto but it's so sweet and heavy in the stomach that needs to be a last drink of the evening deal not something I will drink all night. Great advice tho with the water and alcohol alternating and it means I won't feel left out while others order drinks either and who's to know it's not got vodka in it haha xxx

Ive pasted this as a thread as well but thought id stick it on here aswell

Ok so i am panicking!
I really want to continue LL but i move out at the weekend and money is seriously becoming an issue for me now. So much so that i really cant justify spending £200+ a month on this program.

I want to have a word with my LLC about this but she is a little scary at times and i do feel a little worried to aproach her with my situation.
I need to still lose weight and i dont want to give up totally and i dont want to go it alone either. I want to suggest to her that i want to move onto Slim Fast £10 a week compared to £54 is obviously an advantage. However i dont know how happy she will be with me still wanting to have a pop in once a week to get weighed and buy 7 bars (as i will miss them) not only that i dont know if she will alow me to come off the plan and then once ive reached my goal come back to join a RTM class. I want to see this threw to the end but i honestly just cant afford it anymore. After all i paid my £15 membership surely as long as im not jumping on and off Lite and just want to join up to management that shouldnt be an issue.
I know i need to speak to her but have any of you ever heard of someone doing this?
HELP ME PLEASE :sign0163::lost::sign0009:

xxx

Hey hun, got no advce to give you really, just sympathetic to your situation. I would hope that your membership counts for something but having heard lots of things on here about various LLC's its hard to know what yours would find acceptable or not as the case maybe. Either way I want to wish you luck for the remainder of your journey and really hope you stick around here, wouldnt be the same without ya!! xx

It depends on your LLC, but remember Lighterlife is a franchise. The LLCs pay quitre a lot of money to own their business and train etc. They have quite strict rules about the brand. They have to pay for their stock and promote LL.
But do discuss it with her, she may have a solution for you.
Good luck xx
Don't disappear. We're still here to support you.

Back