Marie's mind is elsewhere at the mo!

cant believe you sts on holidays!!!! how brilliant are you?

Well done!x

fingers crossed for you then hun!

xx

oh, I know the waiting is the worse part!! very best of luck pet and I'm crossing everything for you (make sure you let us know how you get on!!!) xx

I have been offered another Job!

An Insurance Broker in Newcastle!

LOL, I also have another interview on Tuesday for an Advertising Company!

Still gonna go to it cause the hrs are less for the same pay!!!....lol!

Not been on for while just browsing as I had some pants news that I didn't want to hear for at least another yr or so so not been in the mood to post.

Not really sticking to WW cause of this and been eating loads of choccie - Sainsburies reduced all their easter eggs down to 10p and I bought 10!

Well the news is that her - my brothers wife made a big announcement that is is up the duff, I am not keen on her and never have been, I don't refer to her as the sister in law just my brothers wife, my boyfriends sister is my sister as far as I am concerned & I think she is great!

Well I have been wanting a baby for about 2 yrs now, not really trying but not using anything anyway, OH works away and we hardly get the chance to do anything, maybe 3 times a month so I thought i would take a risk and we would be over joyed if it happened!

So I am pissy about this and why should she have the privelage of giving my parents their 1st grandchild - LOL I just hope she never comes in here to read this but I need to get it off my chest!

Anyways my Mum is not too keen either, yeah it's her 1st grandchild but she is of simular mind as to me and she is not over joyed either, we didn't want her to marry my bro but couldn't stop them.

Soz to rant on but I had to get this out and tell someone - just thought it might as well be you guys!!!

Ah Marie I am sorry but look on the bright side you will have a beautiful neice or nephew that you can dote on - with a bit of luck he/she will look just like your brother and not your sister in law lol.

You will have to get a bit more practice in with you oh when you see do see him;).

Big big hugs.

Hi Marie

Just look at it as you will have a nice / nephew. Why don't you like her hun?

I didn't like my brothers first wife at all. At his wedding it broke my heart when he was saying his vows as I didn't want him to marry her but how do you tell your brother that? I cried all the way home.
Anyway to cut a long story short it didn't last and he is now married to a fab girlie and I have the most amazing nephew and beautiful niece and Melly is like the sister I never had.

Chin up babes!

xx

Back