Marie's Slimming World Diary

Here I am again!

Moved and settled in Stoke now and time to sort my weight out!

Have put on almost 3st since last Septemeber and I am feeling pants because of it, I know where I have gone wrong and I can only learn from my Mistakes!

I joined Slimming World 2 weeks ago and feeling the benefits of it since, weight loss is a bit slow as I wanted to read the books properly 1st as it has been about 3 yrs since I did it last and a few things have changed and my brother got married last weekend and I was away for 4 days without books!

All looking positive and I am enjoying eating good food not takeaways all the time, as wer speak I have a syn free chicken curry cooking for my tea!

Will drop in ever few days and add bits and pieces, if there is anyone in Stoke on Trent doing SW and would like to become diet partners please drop me a message it would be great to make some new friends as it gets lonely at times!

Over & out for now

Marie:wave_cry:

Good luck Marie!! :)

Good luck.

Thanks all!

Had a goodish day, had bad foot for a few days and was in agony over the weekend with it I wore heeled sandals last saturday at my Bro's wedding and they have killed my feet, well went to DR's today and they suspect Gout!

I had a simular thing last xmas 2005 when I wore heels to an xmas party then but DR then said it was inconclusive and blood tests came back normal!, oh well, have to do some reading on it now.
Can anyone give me advice on it???

Been so busy I forgot I had this running!

SW not going so good due to lack of motivation!

My own fault!

Wk 1 - 0.5lb loss
Wk 2 - 1lb gain
Wk 3 - 1.5lb loss
Wk 4 - Skived!
Wk 5 Stayed the same

Grant total of 1lb loss in 5 weeks.....

Well all that is changing from NOW!

Going to Florida on 8th November and I want 28lbs off at least!
I wanna get back into a size 18 and back into the 14st bracket, I currently weigh 16st 11.5lbs.......

Feel FAT, hot weather making me grumpy as I feel PANTS, I don't wanna be like this any more.

Have my SW books at the ready and a fridge full of fruit and meat ready for red days!

Here's to a new start and a FAB 3 months+ ahead....

Hi Marie,
I have just re-started SW myself....I am currently on day 6 of this current SW journey!! I am feeling really motivated at the moment, although I do not think that I have lost much this week, but I think that that is due to TOTM!:(Which is fast approaching....Anyways, well done for coming back on here, and for stocking the fridge with SW goodies...I personally do mostly green days, and will be all green days from now on, as have just turned veggie....but I hear red days can be better for weight loss....personally I am hoping not! I hope they are both the same, but we'll see!!
Good luck and look forward to chatting to you more!!

Been so busy I forgot I had this running!

SW not going so good due to lack of motivation!

My own fault!

Wk 1 - 0.5lb loss
Wk 2 - 1lb gain
Wk 3 - 1.5lb loss
Wk 4 - Skived!
Wk 5 Stayed the same

Grant total of 1lb loss in 5 weeks.....

Well all that is changing from NOW!

Going to Florida on 8th November and I want 28lbs off at least!
I wanna get back into a size 18 and back into the 14st bracket, I currently weigh 16st 11.5lbs.......

Feel FAT, hot weather making me grumpy as I feel PANTS, I don't wanna be like this any more.

Have my SW books at the ready and a fridge full of fruit and meat ready for red days!

Here's to a new start and a FAB 3 months+ ahead....

Hi marie glad you found your motivation again good luck with the weight loss.:)

Hi Marie,

Firstly welcome!! (Sorry, I don't go on the computer at the weekend, so I have missed your thread!)

Secondly, you sound as if you have the motivation to keep you on track now. Everyone on here is fantastic, the advice that is given is priceless and when you are feeling that you want to reach for that something that you should be avoiding, there is always someone that will talk you out of it!!!!

Good luck with your journey and you will get there!

Weigh in day today!
Day 3 and all going well, made some homemade burgers last night which are free and some oven chips made from my healthy extra and frylight... yum yum yum

Feel tired today, maybe it's because the rain has returned and you just wanna stayed snuggled up in bed......

On another note, OH booked holiday yesterday to Florida with Virgin, got a cracking deal after spending all day sunday scouring the net!, he went into Thomson and they matched the price that we had!, so off to sunnier climates on 3rd Nov for 10 nights, can't wait!

Another 1lb off, not bad since I didn't really start properly until yesterday!
Start - 16st 12.5lbs
Wk 1 - 0.5lb loss (16st 12)
Wk 2 - 1lb gain (16 st 13)
Wk 3 - 1.5lb loss (16st 11.5)
Wk 4 - Skived!
Wk 5 Stayed the same (16st 11.5)
Wk 6 - 1lb loss (16st 10.5)

Back