Marigold Bouillon

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chardonnay, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Full Member

Hi All!

Some of you may recognise me from the "other" website...

I done really well on LL about 2 years ago and have since lost and put on and lost and put on etc. etc...

Anyway, I am now on CD and 3 weeks in and 18lbs down:D. When I was on LL I use to use Marigold Bouillon all the time as I preferred that to the drinks we bought from LL. I have now been told by my CDC that I cannot use this anymore because it contains salt. I really cannot stomach my soups without it (or salt but use marigold because I put too much salt in). I never had any problems using salt/marigold on LL - does it really effect us that badly? I don't think I could do this diet without the soups and deff can't drink them without it. What to do???

Help much appreciated!

Char xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Hi Char- you can get low salt marigold- the bigger supermarkets have it it is a purple tub, not green. But marigold should not affect your weight loss whatever kind- the extra salt is not entirely healthy for you, but much less salt than a bag of crisps!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.