Marks and Spencer count on us range

Charli2019

Hello, I'm new to this site, having a nosey around but just wondered if anyone knows what the syn value is in the marks and spencers count on us range is? Especially the spicy chicken arrabiata (I think it's called). Sorry if this has already been posted but can't find it anywhere!
Thanks
charli xxx

Hi Charli, it's quite high assuming this is what you meant

Marks & Spencer Count on Us, Chicken Arrabiata with Penne Pasta, chilled 380g pack

extraeasy.gif
6½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 10 Syns
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns

Hiya hun! The chicken arrabiata with penne pasta is 6 syns on EE/Green, and 9.5 syns on Red :) If you have any other specific things from the range you'd like me to look up, please ask away! There's too many in the book to type up :) xxx

Thanks for the replies! I'm new to slimming world only joined on Thursday! I'd made couscous with salad for my lunch yesterday at work and i've never tried it before, but I didn't like it lol so had a bit of a panc about what to have instead so had to quickly run to town and choose something that I thought would be ok! I didn't have any other syns yesterday as I wasn't sure on the syn value of that ready meal so that would be ok then wouldn't it?
Thanks again, charli xxx

Back