• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marks and spencer Fishcakes?

Bunnylush

Gold Member
OK I've confused myself I think, does anyone recognise this pack of fishcakes,and know how many syns they are? My book has two lots of salmon fishcakes. Im sure one lot are 1 syn and one lot 5 syns , It's late now,I'll bob back tomorrow with values,I'm hopeless with online calculator ,I tried and it said 35 syns. I refuse to believe that!
Thanks,I knew I should not have gone into M and S,lol x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

• image-1497328094.jpg
    image-1497328094.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 903

paperclip

Silver Member
I can't see them online - can you post the nutritional info (pack size and values per 100g: calories, fat, carbs and protein). What is the first ingredient on the list?

Once we have that info, we can put it into the syn calculator.

ermintrude

Gold Member
Thee are the closest I can find:

Melting Middle Lochmuir Scottish Salmon Fishcakes, twin pack, chilled, 145g each

Lochmuir Fish Cakes with a Lemon & Dill Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 85g each 5

So that should give you a general idea.

Presumably you didn't add salmon as a free food when you got the 35 syns. :D

Bunnylush

Gold Member
ermintrude said:
Thee are the closest I can find:

Melting Middle Lochmuir Scottish Salmon Fishcakes, twin pack, chilled, 145g each 6½

Lochmuir Fish Cakes with a Lemon & Dill Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 85g each 5

So that should give you a general idea.

Presumably you didn't add salmon as a free food when you got the 35 syns. :D

Well I thought I did add salmon as free food,weird lol. Yes I found those,I'm gutted, I got mixed up looking for free salmon burgers in the isles of M and S, whilst starving! And somehow my brain changed it to salmon fishcakes free :( thought it too good be true,and I have 4 packets :( I'll go for 5 syns ;)

Bunnylush

Gold Member
paperclip said:
I can't see them online - can you post the nutritional info (pack size and values per 100g: calories, fat, carbs and protein). What is the first ingredient on the list?

Once we have that info, we can put it into the syn calculator.

Ok I'll try.

Per fishcake 85 g each

Kcal 185
Protein 7.2
Carb 13.9
Fat 11.1

Potatoes 34%. Salmon 33%

Thanks x

ermintrude

Gold Member
5½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy